Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Cyberdrop is a good host, yeah. And unless you planned on compressing them they probably wouldn't fit on bunkr anyway (2GB max filesize)
The only snag with cyberdrop is if your filenames have any "emojis" in them (which is sometimes the case for twitch streams) it can be buggy playing the file in browser. edit - thats a bug with cyberfile, not cyberdrop. all these hosts have the same names lmao
Also I wrote a .bat this morning to mass remove the video streams from files so I can mirror them as audios on bunkr (fyi onepixel)

Last edited:

rdbuster69

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
Here it is. Once again, not my link, but here is the gofile containing both video and audio rip of the most recent Mono Monet Members ASMR. Any mirrors would be appreciated.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

This one is another doozy with you now roleplaying as her friend at a sleepover but also, like, a doctor trying to find what's wrong with her? It really seems she knows what most of the audience is expecting from these, so she's finding new ways to experiment and push the boundaries. It's crazy how she just keeps getting progressively more explicitly horny/lewd with each members stream she puts out. The moans she was making when licking ears around the 2:21:00 mark were starting to get crazy.

Timestamps:
47:25 - Heartbeat -> Pressing mic down near her pussy (51:50) -> Squeezing mic between tits (53:36)
58:00 - Boob rubbing and first nipple teasing -> More nipple play (1:02:50) -> Nipple licking/sucking (1:08:50) (yes her tits are big enough to where she can do this to herself apparently)
1:17:17 - spits on you
1:22:40 - she puts the mic back down on her pussy and gets flustered when it brushes against her pubic hair (at least that's my guess)
1:32:30 - ear kissing/licking
1:54:47 - Brief nipple play and talking about her new "idol honey" trigger -> Pussy juice sounds(1:56:50)
2:06:18 - more ear licking with some dirty talk -> More pussy sounds (2:13:35)
2:25:00 - Playing with her pussy more -> Single + Double nipple play(2:29:00) -> Gets REALLY close to cumming (2:32:30) (or maybe she actually did cum; I'll leave that up to you)
2:37:10 - One last "Idol honey" trigger

Pretty packed stream all around this time.

Also an underrated aspect of her streams is that she always creates custom art for the overlays to make them special (the pillow plus the arm with the hanging bra strap this time around). People have asked if she can do these streams in 3D with full tracking, and she actually points this out in this stream that it adds a layer of plausible deniability to do things like this. Probably couldn't get these types of intense streams otherwise.

As pointed out in the stream and in a separate post in this thread, future ASMR streams will be under a new $6 tier. Probably won't have any impact on the content itself, and I'm not sure how many Mono members are averse to her ASMR as it is, but that option's there I suppose. I guess it's to filter out newbies that got gifted memberships, but correct me if I'm wrong that the current lowest $3 emote tier is the only one that can be gifted (I actually don't know how YouTube gifting works).

Last edited:

mzl2

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2022
some noteworthy parts of mono's asmr:
-first time she rubbed both nipples, almost nutted instantly so she had to stop
-apparently she's busty enough to suck on them
-she's gonna add the $6 tier to do member asmr without gifted members. i doubt this will change anything but whatever makes her confortable i guess
-i might've misheard this cause it was really late at night when i listened to it, but she might've done the same thing anny did where she spanked her pussy and licked the fingers
-some chatter suggested the option to do an unarchived member asmr so she can go wild but she's afraid unarchived vods might remain in youtube servers for a certain period of time (kinda how twitch works). according to some random user on /vt they don't get stored in their servers but who knows...
-oddly enough, she didn't do a countdown at the end, even though she was as suggestive as ever. maybe cause she couldn't think of a good segue to do it with the RP scenario she did

that's all i can remember for now... sorry i don't provide timestamps but the stream was like 3+ hours and i'm too lazy lol

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
How it used to work (idk if it's still like this) is that an unarchived stream wouldn't get saved in YT's backend but a version of the VODs manifest would remain client side (this is what allows you to rewind youtube streams) so long as the browser tab stayed open.
So a person could watch the unarchived stream then when it was over, pop the URL into yt-dlp or whatever along with their auth from browser and download it.

I remember figuring out how to do that to "record" an unarchived ukulele karaoke stream Numi did on YT once lol.

• monkaS
Reactions: mzl2 and CliffEdge

Throw1294

Fan
Jun 7, 2023
Yeah, unarchived is definitely no guarantee against it getting downloaded. She'd probably just want some plausibly deniable alt account on something if she really wanted to go that far.