Guide Guide for getting DRM content. (WIP)

thorthoth

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I just subbed to a creator, the stuff is DRM protected, but i can download it. Can they tell if I download the files??

Reactions: fipair2019

sim0n00ps

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
  • PeepoLove
Reactions: ripnsfw222

Dania

I tip my hat to you, m'lady.
Mar 11, 2022
I just wanted to share this:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I'm unsure if there's any reason - for now at least - to use this method/script over the Android 9 method/script already shared in this thread, as the Android 9 method is faster and easier than this new method, but I thought I'd share my findings anyway, as I've been successful in dumping keys from both Android 10, 11, 12 and 13, all using the Android Studio method, just in combination with Diazole's dumper script instead of WVDumper's script.

It is more complicated than running WVDumper's script, because you now need to pass the correct function name to get a successful key dump. For Android 10/11, I managed to do it by passing --function-name [correct function name], but for 12/13, I needed to add the correct function name in the script.js file - found in the Helpers folder - and then pass --cdm-version [correct CDM version]. This meant I needed to find those "correct" values and to find them, libwvhidl.so (for 10/11/12, each versions file is different) or libwvaidl.so (for 13), is needed, as they have the correct function name - for the version of Android in question - inside. More than one value is listed (see the lists for Android 12 and 13 below), and only a single value works; the rest seem to be "
". There's a bit of a breakdown of the entire process in
(which is also linked from Diazole's Git) and in
for those wanting to know more. :peepoHappy:

Here's the list of function names in Android Studio's Android 12 libwvhidl.so file.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

And here's the list of function names for Android Studio's Android 13 libwvaidl.so, with even more possible function names...

After searching around Videohelp, I found the correct values for Android 10 and 11 but not for 12 and 13. Now, I'm honestly unsure if there's an easy way to find the correct value for each Android version without the use of trial and error, but after testing almost all the function names for 12 and 13 I found, one by one, I have some results and below is what works for me. :peepoGiggles:

Which means the following:
Android 10: pass --function-name 'ofskesua'.
Android 11: pass --function-name 'ppsniaij'. As a note, 11 has WebView installed instead of Chrome for whatever reason. :peepoShrug:
Android 12: Edit script.js to feature the correct function name (see the list above), then pass --cdm-version '16.1.0'.
Android 13: Edit script.js to feature the correct function name (again, see the list above), then pass --cdm-version '17.0.0'.

I have not tried if pasting all of the function names above into script.js at the same time makes it work on all Android versions, without any further editing, but only changing 'rnmsglvj' to the correct function name seems to work (for 12 and 13 at least).

Also if you wish to use Android 12 or 13, remember to download and use the x86_64 version of Frida server, not the x86 version. Yes, I made that mistake myself too... :PepeLaugh:

And, as a tip for people with an older or low-power system like me, who's having issues with Android Studio:

:peepoSimp:

Dnsawx

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 30, 2022
i cant seem to get the pixel 6 api to even run, keeps saying

Error running 'app': The emulator process for AVD Pixel_6_API_28 has terminated.

Dania

Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
There seems to be a lot of possible reasons why this can happen, anything from missing SDKs to not enough space on the drive. If you take a look at your log file, it should say the exact reason for the error. You can find the log file, it's called idea.log, by using run (Windows key + R) with %localappdata%\Google\AndroidStudio2022.3\log. Inside idea.log look/search for "Emulator terminated with exit code", and find it's last occurrence. The reason for the termination should be listed a few lines above the exit code. (y)

Reactions: Dnsawx

Applejuice

Lord Of The Juice 🧃
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You are not the first one with this issue, luckily it can be helped.

READ BELOW FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!

Note that any and every software you install will get installed in the mentioned drive.

If you wish to do this, I do suggest changing it back afterwards!

Change the default installation location of the programs to D or other required drive by using the following method:

AWSlq2c25c1022d2c7dca.png

1. Press Win+R
  2. Type in regedit
  3. Head to the following location: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
  4. You will find two files: ProgramFilesDir and ProgramFilesDir (x86)
  5. Right click on the two names and click on Modify.
  6. Change the drive name from C to whatever drive you want to make the installations.

Last edited:
  • PeepoLove
  • peepoClap
Reactions: Xuveni and Dnsawx

Dania

Mar 11, 2022
Another solution is to use symlinks, I had a similar issue, where AS wouldn't even complete installing, and found about 15 GB of stuff "hidden" away inside various AppData folders, plus the .android and .gradle folder taking up a lot of space too. For me, using symlinks works flawlessly. If you decide to use this method, I'd recommend creating a folder - I called mine Android, but the name doesn't matter - on your G drive to store everything in a single place. You'd then need to move the following folders, with all their content including any folders inside, inside your newly created Android folder:

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

If the original folders still exist in the original locations after moving the files, make sure to delete the folders in the original location, as you'll otherwise get an error about a file already existing when running the commands below.

Then you need to run the following 3 commands in CMD (as an admin) to link each folder to the new location:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Do be sure to change [USERNAME] to match your system. Essentially, the command is mklink /D [OLD LOCATION] [NEW LOCATION], /D is to indicate that it is a directory. Once you've run the 3 commands, you should now see a shortcut icon to a folder in place of the old folders. (y)

• OkayChampThumbs
  • peepoClap
Reactions: Xuveni and Dnsawx

Dnsawx

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 30, 2022
Appreciate all the help guys, I got it working. God damn legends over here.🤘

• peepoSimp
Reactions: Dania

jokermoonbow

Lurker
Apr 1, 2023
when I got to the part of "python dump_keys.py" in command prompt, nothing happened after I typed that
anyone knows what's with this problem?

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Environment variable C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\dumper-main not defined

any advice? thx