Guide Guide for getting DRM content. (WIP)

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Paul Kellerman

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm sure of that.I tried to download some videos of some girls with various methods and I couldn't because the DRM was activated.But it's worth remembering that not all videos are protected by drm.They're only what the producer defines

Reactions: LanitoThicc

abbysissy

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
I bought a video but I'm not able to download it unfortunately. I know there is a thread here but I am not able to install the stuff to download DRM enabled videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lobo Guerra II

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
Anyone know an easy way to save / download an image from FANSLY using a chrome based browser? I have a chrome extension for Brave Browser that enables right click on sites where it is disabled, but fansly also overlays a transparent layer or something on top of the image, so when you right click on an image to save it, the browser tries to save the whole webpage instead like you had clicked on a part of the page without an image.

mustardsalad

Lurker
Apr 12, 2024
Hello everyone, I followed the Mac guide to getting the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key files - but now what? All the methods I see here for actually scraping onlyfans are PC and mobile, like for example the OF.DRM.V1.7 method is a .exe file for Windows. Once one gets the keys, is there a Mac program to plug those keys into? I'm lost on what to do now. Any help is appreciated.

coomtasticabc

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 18, 2023
Ok so I successfully extracted the keys and put them into the correct folder, but it is still telling me that it's not finding the files.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Changed client_id.bin name to --> device_client_id_blob (removed the file extension)
Changed private_key.pem to ---> device_private_key (removed file extension)

It looks like this now and works:

Last edited: