Simp Chat islasummer - isla summer - Discussion Thread

throwawayfella

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content thread:

I can't believe I haven't found a discussion thread on this couple already.

I think it's nearing the end for them as a couple personally. I saw some signs, a few months ago on Reddit, of them looking for couples to swap with. When that starts, there's only one way it usually goes.

I think their unique selling point is their exclusivity, but now I think they're just another OF couple since that's gone.

throwawayfella

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No idea. I know in her thread there's a short clip with a caption saying she sucked another guy's dick, then there's the ffm threesome.

But on reddit is where they posted stuff looking for couples to start swapping. In my perception, the dude in the relationship always ends up losing.
looks wise, the girl is a prize. She's got a cute face and smile, big tits, tight little waist, nice tan. Once she's 'off the leash' it's over.

That's my opinion any way, in the end, it's their business. OF is full of these swappers clout and money chasing, monogamous couples are rare.

escapo

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 3, 2022
Damnnn... is the orgy vid the first time shes sucking another guy?. I think its only a matter of time when she completely starts fucking other guys. I've noticed that with other couples too. Starts with swaps then just basically turned to the guy getting cucked.