MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - OnlyFans - ManyVids - Katy AnnXO | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Request OnlyFans ManyVids Katy AnnXO

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I seductively look into the camera why my bodacious boobs press against my delicate top. You can't wait for me to remove the top pressed against my fair and silky skin to show you my luscious areolas and nipples. I caress my boobs until I put my large titty up to my sweet mouth to suck on my nipples.... I enjoy the sensation my tongue produces when I run it over my sexy nipples and areolas....

In this video I casually walk around the kitchen and talk a bit. I get thirsty and know how much you guys love a hot chick who burps so I pull out some Dr. Pepper.. I show off my body in low rise jeans and cleavage bearing crop top. You get to see my toned abs get bloated after I sip the fizzy and carbonated Dr. Pepper!

You come into my practice to discuss your oral fixation at first. You tell me how you can't stop sucking things.... you want to suck everything and anything. I tell you Freud would find you very interesting.... You proceed to tell me the real reason you are here is because you are a closet tranny chaser. You can't get enough of fucking and sucking hot chicks with dicks. You are deeply ashamed of this but you can't seem to help yourself. I let you know that it takes an incredible amount of courage to come discuss your closet fetish.... I console you and let you know that repulsion and disgust can be very arousing.... you keep looking at me wondering if just maybe I'm a tranny.... I'm so tall, statuesque, and busty! You feel so disgusted but so fucking turned on. I keep saying off color things that sound borderline inappropriate. I don't think your just cock curious and I don't think it's just a phase.... in my medical and professional opinion.... I uncross my legs to reveal my ladyclitdick and that is when our session really unfoids.....

I am the big boobie sorceress that took your virginity. I've returned to come visit you again. This time my tits are even bigger! My tits are even bigger because when I fucked your virgin cock it gave me magical breast growing powers! You barley remember me or how I took your virginity but as I sway my body and say dirty things the memories start flooding back! I tell you I need to fuck you again. I need the magic I withdraw from you when I fuck you.I would make you cum to fast so I leave my top on, but my tits are so enormous that they can't be contained sometimes! The deal is that you can fuck me but I have to come first. You of course agree to my simple deal. I get on top and start riding you. I eventually come and when I want you to come I give you a count down.

This is my full reveal of my new tits! This is a simple 20 minute video of me FULLY NUDE! I luxuriate in a gorgeous tub and show off my brand new tits for your perving and jerking pleasure. I play in the tub and drench my perky new tits with the remnants of my lush bath bob. After that I break out the oil. I massage the oil into my massive and perky tits. I also make sure I show off these tits up close and at different angles.

Love big fake tits? Love to see big fake tits have a cock in between them? If so.... this video is for you! I start out dressed out in a gorgeous silk top with my boner inducing cleavage on full display. A tight body con skirt hugs the rest of my body. I look like a high end business slut that's about to get the business in between my tits! I tease the dildo with my mouth and my tits. I turn to the side to get view a side view of my body and slip out of my blouse. I then proceed to slip out of my blouse and start fucking my big fake tits with my big dildo!

This is more of a relaxing video paired with chill music. I bounce my ass and you see my little g string sit perfectly in the crack of my ass. As I continue to the video I keep bouncing my sexy ass and play with my g string. I show of my flexibility a bit and do some splits on the bed... eventually I take off my thong to reveal my shaved pussy. I can't help myself and start playing with my wet box. I finger fuck myself until I have an orgasm .

Are you sick of being told blowjobs, anal, gagging, etc is "gross"? Well, I love all the things your wife or girl friends thinks is gross. I live to fulfill your fantasies. I'm always happy and ready to take your dick! You said you were interested in anal so I made sure I ordered butt plugs from amazon to stretch out my ass for you when you got home from work! I also know you absolutely love BBC and would love to see me blow a BBC dildo.... so I do. I go to town on the big black cock and get super sloppy! I also make sure I stretch out my pussy really good after I take a giant cum shot to the face for you.

I am finally able to raise my hands over my head! I have finally been cleared to work out and do movements that I wasn't able to previously. I do some light stretching just get my body use to the movements again. The cute and sexy yoga pants I have on leave very little the imagination as you pretty much see right through them when I bend over! I certainly won't be doing any bending over at the gym in these pants! I also wear a sexy v neck t that exposes my ample cleavage and shows off just how enormous my tits are. There is a point in the video I look over at the camera and start laughing just because how much my tits project from the side.

Relax to the soothing deep house beat while the video shows you some of my bikini highlights during my Caribbean holiday.

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

I felt like showing off my my ass and seducing you in my white jeans. I have a fun time jumping up and down into my tight white jeans that hugs my ass jusst right. I make sure your dick is nice and hard... once I know you are at maximum boner status I pull down my thong. I spread my ass and my pussy so you get views the only my doctor has seen. I continue to bounce my ass and put my pussy close up to the camera. When I fell you have blew your load I bounce back into my booty huggers and bide you a farewell.

I wake up and need to give you a handjob. I can't resist stroking your cock. I love stroking your cock. You can tell because most nights I dress in hot lingerie to make sure you have hard ons. I get you off once..... but, once isn't enough. I need to get your cock off a second time! I proceed to oil up my new, huge tits and then jerk you off again. * I don't stroke anybody off for real in this video. I am making the motion of jerking someone off.

I saw these cute little panties that said "oral me" which gave me a great idea! I have an electronic tooth brush that could double as a vibrator! Well..... my guess wasn't wrong. My tooth brush works just as good as a hitachi! This is a super hot and cute video! Video includes fully on pussy play with me masturbating with my electronic tooth brush, fingering, etc.

Daddy, I noticed an odd white spot on my pretty little sun dress. Have you been rummaging through my dresser and letting your perverted thoughts get the better of you? Your flesh is so weak for my tantalizing curves and I can't help but tease you today.... but I want to do a little more than tease you. You see I've been fantasizing about you too lately. My little pussy is just filled with hormones and I want you to help me explore my body and show me what happens when I touch myself. Won't you help me out, Daddy?

In this clip I just got done getting all dolled up for my date. I walk out of my room and am startled by your presence. I ask how did you get into my home? How did you manage to even get into the building? What I really am more concerned about is by date who is about arrive shortly finding you with me! To get you out of my place I tell you I'll show my tits and give you a hot JOI session if you hurry up and leave!

Get ALL the juicy details about my brand new pair of boobs coming this Christmas! I spill about the size, why I'm getting them bigger, my surgeon, what I expect life will be like after the expansion, etc. This video also includes JOI because I know you won't be able to keep your hands off your cock while I'm talking about my big boobs even huger.

Is XXX or in your face action really not what turns you on? What really gets you off is the art of teasing and tantalizing...... just when you think a woman is about to bare all.... she moves in yet another sensual direction.... if so this video is for you.

In this video I dust off the anal beads that have been collecting dust in my draw.... my sweet little asshole never gets a lot of attention so I struggle at points to insert the beads into my ass.

I know I'm an amazing amazon woman and so do you. You love my arrogance and boastful ways. You are obsessed with me and can't stay away. In this video I walk around talking smack and letting you know just how strong I am. I would kick anyone's ass who dare try to even fight me. Most people are just a lot of chatter and all they know how do is run their mouths. Not me.... I won't wait for someone to stop running their yap..... I won't retort with any trash talk back.... I am just going to wrap them around their face before they even see it coming. I am strong and powerful. I dominate people physically and mentally. My physical beauty only makes me stronger. My tits give me super powers over people..... especially you.

You are threatening to turn off my credit card because you feel I am too focused on the superficial. I can't believe it. You tell me you want me to focus on talking and finding the more meaningful side of marriage. I laugh and say you enjoy the benefits of my shopping.... you love the look on peoples face when they see me with you. You know it isn't free to look like this and it's unfair... you're the one being inconsiderate of the effort it takes to look this HOT. Would you prefer I cut off all my beautiful hair and stop wearing sexy outfits? Fine, if you don't care if I go all natural then YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMETHING UP TOO! You tell me there is nothing in this world you will miss. Hmmmm that's interesting.... so I inform you will be giving up sex for one month! Your eyes widen and you gasp! I say... you're right! That's not very long at all! 2.... no 3 months of my perfect pussy! I rip off my robe to be wearing your ultimate fantasy outfit.... a school girl stripper number complete with cheap and slutty stripper platform heels! I might not being fucking your dick for awhile... but I am going to fuck your mind... until I get just what I want. *This video was a custom order. It also includes oil, massage, legs, and breif tit flashing*

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

I start off this video teasing you just a little bit in my trench coat before I rip it right off revealing me in a little night gown. My curves are high lighted by my little fuck me night gown and tits are just spilling out. I get my massive jugs out right away so I can start massaging loads of lotion into them. It feels so good as I rub and caress my big tit so I grab my dildo right away.... I want to feel even better so I start fucking my big tits with my big dildo.

I know what an addict you are for yoga pants.... especially Lu Lu Lemon ones. This is one the special pairs for 2013 when the company was using the inexpensive material so when I bend over my pants become see through. I know how that thrills, delights, and makes you so horny all at the same. I encourage you stroke and while I move around ever so sexily in my hot outfit. I love to bring you to the point of madness and lust.... I can make you feel things you never thought possible.

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!

This video is me just talking about my journey to bigger and better titties.... I discuss what my chest was like before, how many CC's I have, how soft and squishy they are, etc. This is a perfect video for anybody who loves a lady who loves having big boobs and has fun with them. NOTE: This video was sold as a custom and uses the persons name a few times.

You are desperately bored in your marriage. Your wife has very little interest in sex. She is not very affectionate and without the physical side of love you don't feel like she is your lover. She thinks blowjobs are "gross" and do not even dare to attempt to put even a finger near her ass. Needless to say after years of being in this situation your wife feels like your room mate. You crave and need the physical release I can provide. I love sex and everything about it. You see that I have such carnal desires and can't resist me. I tell you to take your cock out before I stroke you for a bit before I put your dick deep into my warm and wet mouth.

In this hot clip I tell you exactly how I want you to stroke while wearing my seductive black panties. I know how much panties especially sexy little lacy ones just make you want to explode. Telling you how I want you to tug on your dick just turns me on so much I just have to pull my panties to the side and start playing with my pussy. This video is perfect for anyone who loves panties, gloves, joi, and seeing a woman get so excited she just has to pull her panties to the side.

No discription

I'm the horny slut of your dreams. By a stroke of fate you found me looking for someone to fuck one night at a night club. You took me out once or twice and now you are going to fuck me. I'm not playing coy or hinting I want a relationship. I just want to fuck your brains out. I could care less if I ever see you again. I just want to cum so hard all over your cock and give each other pleasure.

I am dressed up in a little anime/hentai school girl outfit.... my statuesque figure looks cartoonish in this outfit. My big boobs make the top into a underboob blouse, my little waist is accentuated my the skirt and my shapely legs go on for miles. I may look like a sultry and sexy figure but I still need lessons to perfect my blowjob skills.... so I have signed up for school girl blow job lessons! I want to master the art of giving the blow job.... afterall, blowjobs are to men what flowers are to women. ; )

I know you love a sexy girl that has big rack but also a pair of lucious DSLs. I sensually caress my big jugs and gloss up my full pouty lips. As I play with my tits I let you know I think it's only fair that if I'm playing my big tits you should be playing with your cock....

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Have a thing for blondes? Have a thing for blondes with long blonde hair? Have a thing for blondes with long hair brushing their locks? This video is for you if that is the case!

You and I get into a car accident. It was obviously my fault but I do not want to get the police involved as I don't have insurance. You are adamant that we must call the police. I play coy for a little bit... until I take off my sunglasses. It's like a bolt of lightening hit you once my mesmerizing eyes lock with yours. Suddenly you don't even know where you are all you can think about this beyond stunning woman in front of you. You regain your composure despite how attractive you find me.... but I am always persistent.... once I take my trench coat off.... you are at the point of no return and are mine. Tune into part two of the video to see just exactly what I am going to do with you....

Remember when you were a kid you had toys in your bath tub? Well.... today I drenched all of my stunning curves in baby oil and brought in my grown up toy to play with. This clip was shot in voyeur form so it is look you are peaking in on me while I douse my body in oil, caress the oil into my sexy skin, and eventually start to fuck my tits.... until I get horny enough to want to take that big toy in my tight horny pussy.

Before I go out for the day I need to lotion my body up. I need to pay special attention to my big juicy jugs and pretty peach ass. It just feels so relaxing to get all softened up and rub the lotion into my skin. I start lotioning my ass but can't help but start to play with my pretty pussy until I cum.

I am dressed in a hot lace and panty combo and ready to relax. Through the video I sensually caress my body and blow lots of sexy smoke at the camera. This video is great for anyone loves busty blondes and smoking.

Just a simple video that is sensual and focus mostly on my massive tits. Perfect if you have a fetish for big tits and woman with their hair pulled back.

This is a more in depth video than my "big tit journey" clip. I talk about where I started naturally, what sparked me wanting to get breast implants, my first surgery, the size, profile, and size of my previous set , my current set, and future plans. etc. This video is perfect for implants enthuasists, big boobers lovers, or just anyone who is curious about my boobies.

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know....

A fun clip of me encouraging you to jerk off to my shiny red outfit and my big massive titties. This clip is a bit more on the femdom side but is very mild. Perhaps if you are wondering about femdom this a good place to start. ^_^

In this fun and sexy clip I try on a sample of some of the panties I have. I tease while I am topless and talk about the different types of panties I am trying on.

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

You are one of my new employees. You have been working for my company for about 2 months. I've been hitting on you mercilessly but you are too thick to realize it. I call you into my office to talk to you about your performance. I tell you about how I am very pleased with you and that I am expecting very "big" things from you.....

Through out this clip I seductively touch my massive boobs and more importantly give tons of attention to my full lips. I give plenty of up close shots of my lips. I put lip liner, lipstick, and gloss on them. This video also includes some light jerk off encouragement.

In this video I wear a pretty nightie that gently clings to my bodacious boobs. I encourage you to get your cock out and start stroking for my tits and curvy body...

I start off the video giving you a tease of my big tits until I quickly get down to business.I give a super thick and big dildo a sloppy wet blowjob with a ton of gagging.... I finish off the video with dirty talk fucking my big juicy titties.

This video is perfect for those who get off on a woman who super juicy jugs and knows how to flex them! This video includes a ton of boob flexing and putting my cleavage in the camera.

My lips are looking plumped up and just primed to take some dick. I grab my super thick dildo and start to rub it over my plumped up pout. I gaze into the camera ai you get good eye contact shots while I work that cock into my hungry mouth. My big tits are also look like they begging to get fucked. I can't resist so I eventually start working that cock right in between my big slutty tits.

In this mind bending clip my big tits tease you mercilessly. The tits that you have come to crave so terribly are pushed up in that sexy black bra in a low cut hunter green wrap dress. My bra cups my tits in ways that just make your cock throb. In the first portion of the video I don't do a whole lot of talking but let my hands do the talking.... for the last half I am a bit more vocal as I tease you.

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.

It is surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.

In this fun and fetishy clip I use a bunch of different objects to spank myself. At first I use my hands then move on to a hair brush, shoe, then a small handbag. This clip is perfect for anyone who loves spanking, booty jiggling, and a red hot ass.

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

A fun clip for anyone who is into chicks with long toes and wrinkled soles. I also show off my pretty painted toes and a few of my little blisters.... I know some of you foot slaves would just love to suck on one.

Take a load off when you get and watch my sensual body worship jerk off instruction video. I am dressed for seduction in a bodystocking that leaves very little to the imagination. In my hard-on inducing lingerie and figure to make sure you reach maximum boner. Throughout the clip I give encouragement and instruction on how I want you stroking.

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

This was a custom video request. The buyer request a lot of attention be focused on my massive fake tits with close ups and other angles. He also requested I wear the tiniest sling shot bikini I could find and proceed to pour as much oil as I could all over my body and then finish by fucking my pink pussy with a toy.

I felt like showing off my my ass and seducing you in my white jeans. I have a fun time jumping up and down into my tight white jeans that hugs my ass jusst right. I make sure your dick is nice and hard… once I know you are at maximum boner status I pull down my thong. I spread my ass and my pussy so you get views the only my doctor has seen. I continue to bounce my ass and put my pussy close up to the camera. When I fell you have blew your load I bounce back into my booty huggers and bide you a farewell.

Titty Tease & Pussy Play Spreading