Simp Chat Kiwisunset Discussion

boisminem

Fan
Feb 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Lots of chicks don't even post their tits and still make loads of money, she is hot enough to do it too, issue here this gal isn't even bothering doing the bare minimum and posting a bunch of pics. It legit takes like 2-3 days of "work" out of a whole month to get enough content to post. She just mopes around and smokes weed while compulsively getting cars and pets

Jack_Simmons

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
TBH, I miss the days when she first started showing her titties, it was a prime time of her still being creative with scenes, comstumes, and themes for content. Her adding her titties to it made it better for sure, but then she fell off because the posts just started getting lazier and lazier. No modeling, no new cosplays, nothing. Her last decent collection, she just took selfies in her fucking bed. LAZY! And the worst part is, I believe that most guys are like me and WANT to support her for good work, but stop because the work is no longer good. If she decided to bounce back and went for the more creative collections, hell even with her not topless, I think a lot more people would be interested.

Its just frustrating when creators arre smaller, they make more with quality, but then when the numbers come in, they do less and less, till people stop caring and stop following, then these creators get desparate, show off more and more hoping to get that big check and recess more. Then no one follows them, they wash out, and now can't get a normal job anywhere because their whole body is now out on the internet and thats bad press for companies.

WIth what she's made the last 6 months, I'm sorry and also appreciative to the ones that stick around and share still, but I can't support someone whos just lazy. That money could go towards a relationship with a real partner. not some parasocial pothead.

Mike07

Fan
Apr 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I agree with you man. The sad thing is these girls will never learn. Most of them haven't ever had it hard. They take advantage of guys willing to pay and put in little effort. I mean in general this isn't a high effort job but that aside I hope she goes back to what she used to or if not looses her following.

DROAPH

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 4, 2023
She really fell off after the first couple sets of showing her tits off. Like previously mentioned. When she was 18 or 19 with no tattoos or a nose job, no pets or cars, she was putting in effort to quality shoots. Cute teases, great outfits, cosplays, etc. She definitely has gone stale. It's great to see tits don't get me wrong, but it feels so void of any creativeness, sexiness, appeal, emotion. It's boring and I can't get my dick up looking at her anymore.

iU%O&&x*zwHE

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 29, 2022
To go on a tangent, it's actually crazy how many pretty girls never grow out of high school because of how they look. The pretty ones never had to learn to be likeable or work hard for anything and it shows with Kiwi getting massive amounts of money doing the easiest job in the world. These women would not last in the shoes of an average or below average looking guy, having zero people interested in dating you or giving you help for being attractive. I work with one right now that's 24 years old and she acts like it's still high school because shes attractive and has the supervisor around her finger.

Jack_Simmons

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Week 3 since her previous post: Still no sign of her and it looks like she went dark again. Seems to me that her telling everyone she was bac to making more content again was really just fluff. Though we all hoped she wuld finally relent and get back to her old ways, it seems that either she set a new schedule of posting monthly without telling anyone, OR she continues to simply do the bare minum necessary to attempt to keep her current subscribers strung along just enough to keep them on her payroll. I empathize with those people for trying to keep this and the main thread alive. Ya'll are the ones doing gods work. 🙏

DROAPH

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 4, 2023
She 100% used the money as the new down payment on her car. She will continue to con people for money until simps stop paying her for garbage content. Want to support a model who puts out banger after banger? Sub to Alice Delish, or just head over to her forum. Way prettier, and she's always innovating.

lucidx_d514

Lurker
Dec 9, 2022
This is crazy glazing, calling Alice's content "innovating" as if she hasn't been posting the same repetitive content over the past years. She's a bigger scammer than kiwi, cause she knows that she can rake in thousands of dollars by posting large amounts of instagram level content, cause her simps will eat the tiniest amount of bread crumbs from her.

veggiedude

Lurker
May 7, 2022
I remember in 2021-2022 thinking that Kiwi had the potential and personality to make the hottest eventual B/G G/G content ever…. Now if it came out her dogs derping around in the background of the clip would probably be more interesting as she would likely be half asleep throughout it and her collaborator/partner would probably wonder why they even bothered to show up.

Jack_Simmons

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
'Yeah but she's showing her tits so she can make shitty content because BOOBA ON SCREEN!!' lol Even her most recent posting (which we are on week 4 since last posting btw) the laziest selfies of her flashing with a lazy caption of "hey guys!!! did u miss me and my tits?? 🥰🥰💕". Like BRUH!!! :pauseChamp::Pog::pogU::KEKWlaugh: