Simp Chat Korean BJ - KBJ - Broadcast Jockeys - Discussion Thread

xQuiZ95

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes you are right, I just look at it quick and thought it was the same but you are right, they are in fact not the same person! The voice is different and same with body. Unfortunately it's hard to know who she is since there is 0 information except her looks. The video looks a bit older as well so might be hard to find unfortunately.

anarc

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 26, 2022
There are 2 websites that have like tons of BJ stuff but it is paid. The worst part is you cannot even signup if you are not in china or use one of the chinese payment options. If somebody knows a way to sign-up to these websites, let me know: krgirlsvod(.)net and afchinahd(.)net

Reactions: backshotz

porklord

Casual
Apr 1, 2022
I have a few kbj questions that can hopfully be used to help others as well.
1: Where are these girls streaming and how do I find them?
1A: I know about pandatv but it requires id or a phone number is there a way to create accounts without giving this information?
2: What are some recommended sites for watching vods?
2A: Most sites I have found are just reskins of each other and a significant portions of their videos don't work, is this common or a problem on my end because of adblock or something?
3: How do I find out if a streamer has more explicit premium content and where can I watch it?
4: How do I search for a streamers name when it's in korean and I can't copy and past it. This happens a lot when multiple girls are on stream with name tags but I can't read or type korean.
5: Does the afreecatv 19+ have nudity of any kind, most vods I find seem to not have any, but that might be because the sites I found don't have them.
Finally, my least specific question, but can someone explain how their streams work and what's going on with all the words and animations that are on screen? For instance, I usually see what looks like a loading bar with a percentage number, and I assume it is related to donations, but it never seems to increase. The models will dance, spin a wheel, or go topless like they have received a donation, but there are no sounds or on screen notifications like western adult streamers usually have. So a breakdown of what happening would be really helpful to know how to skip to the good parts or when to pay attention during their live streams.

Also, Somewhat unrelated, but I've notice that what I believe are chinese bj's are more explicite in their streams, is there a site or search term I can use to target their vods? Chinese bj doesn't really help.

Reactions: myownfairlady

seiji

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
1. I'm not really sure how to find but they mostly live on pandatv, afreecatv, popkontv, mafiatv, flextv.

1A. You can buy the account from korean

2. Theres few site that you can watch for free, pay, or mixed free : sexkbj,sexbjcam, watchfreekav.
Pay/mixed : kbjfree,topkav

2A. I think its because the video server that took it down/delete, but if it just error maybe u can delete chace or use vpn

3. -

4. You can just screenshot it and use google translate image

5. -