ExclamationMark

Superfan
Dec 11, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This took me a few weeks but finally cooked it up. Kriss used to (I say used to cause she barely used it in 2024) have this BIG ASS dildo (we're talking white Mandingo sized) that she used to blow on. At first simple blowing then literally throating the whole fucking thing. She's 95 pounds soaking wet but that throat is a footlong clearly lol

ANYWAY! I got to work with a 3rd party video siphon app, here's every single instance of her using what I call the King Kong dildo. All packed into a 4h15 super throat compilation. 28 shows, all smashed together from February 28th 2023 to March 29th 2024. It's gonna say but first version is no watermark, second has it for those who wanna follow the time-line. I'll include a few stills of the nasty action! Enjoy!

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

No Watermark
Watermark

Last edited:

ExclamationMark

Superfan
Dec 11, 2023
Sorry for all the updates BTW guys, through scrolling I found quite a few shows that I forgot to include in the super comp. One from May 4th for 8 mins, and apparently she had the giant dildo before February 28th...in fact she first blew it on April 13th 2022 when she was 18 and did full shows sensually sucking on it. All that is another hour of footage, maybe 2 then another 14 mins with red lipstick on May 14th and a 17 and 8 min split on June 10th. So basically the comp is gonna go from 4h15 to like 7 hours. And the watermark version, I lost access to what I was using originally so some of them might be different when I repost it in a few days in the original posting.

ExclamationMark

Superfan
Dec 11, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Hey guys! For the compilation I've added clips when she first got the dildo in 2022 so she blows it well but not like she can today. That goes on for an hour or so, and the comp gets progressively nastier. It's all times she's blown the King Kong dildo I call it ever between April 13th 2022 and March 29th 2024 (for her age 18 in the first few clips up til the ones in the light blue room where she flashes her butt until age 21 in the final piece). She has blown it as recently as a few days ago: I'll pick up those shows as well. For now, here are the correct links!

It's nearly 7 hours long and yes both clips are 10, 10.5 GB. Do what you will: it's the only option I had.

no Watermark.

Watermark to follow along the timeline