0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
f4e5580eb1.gif

f4e5580eb3.gif

Soromonu

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 31, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
unrelated to above request:
she used to have a few amateur videos floating around pre-boob job/BBL.; back when she was swinging.
I think she had them all taken down

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

she wrote a whole novel about her thottery:

Seattle Sex-cation
Posted:Apr 22, 2015 9:14 am
Last Updated:Apr 16, 2016 8:00 am
Brant sought me out on the site and offered to fly me over to Seattle. I checked him out and my immediate answer was NO! I was scared of the idea, and definitely a first for me. As I discussed this with my husband, he told me that I shouldn’t pass on opportunities like this one and I should jump on it and be a big girl. Still, I sat on this idea for a couple of weeks until I responded to him with my available dates. It only took him a few minutes and I have an itinerary on my email. This is going to happen for sure.
On the airplane, I could not sit still, I couldn’t sleep or relax as I don’t know what to expect. He sounded great on emails, texts and even on the phone but I was still scared. I’ve talked with him about a lot of things but there a couple of “first” things that are about to happen to me on this trip. I had promised this man that I will let him fuck me without a condom and I will let him have my ass. The whole flight over was a mixture of nervousness and feeling horny. I do like the idea of fucking someone else without a condom, but I haven’t had the guts to do it. But this time I have to do it.
When I arrived at the airport, he was waiting for me. He gave me a big kiss and a very warm welcome. At first I was shy and didn’t know how to act but as I stood there waiting for my luggage, he stood right behind me and right there and then I felt his swollen cock pressed on to my booty. I almost wanted to bend over after all I was wearing a mini skirt with no panties. It would have been easy access from the get go. But he had better control that I do, I ended up pushing back towards him so I could feel how hard and long he is… hmmmm all I can say is that it felt long, hard and thick – just the way I like it. We got in the car kissed and touched a little and we drove to his place. As soon as we got in, he dropped my luggage, took my things from me and pushed me down on the sofa. He spread my legs and started to lick and eat my pussy as if it’s what’s for dinner. He spent a few minutes down there and I was enjoying the feeling and started to unwind and relax a bit. He stood up and started to take off his pants and sat up and held his big swollen cock. Of course I put it in my mouth, I just had to check the merchandise
As I slid his cock in and out of my mouth, I thought of it being in my ass. I certain that can handle him in my mouth and in my pussy but I wasn’t so sure if I can handle him back there. But that didn’t stop from tasting him and checking his cock more. Then I realized…. I have a request from my wonderful husband. So I got my laptop and logged on my site and began a cam show. I also texted my husband and told him that his wife is being naughty on cam and he should check it out. A few minutes passed and I saw him online and it was show time. This one is for you baby!
I started licking the head of his cock all the way to the base while I play with his balls. I can see that he is enjoying this as I see his head tilt back a few times between watching me pleasure him. I made sure I look towards my computer where my husband is watching from and also the back computer where my couples profile was logged on. I continue to lick and in between sucked him until I saw that he was just about ready for me. Then I started working my mouth and tongue. I sucked his dick as hard but sensual as I cannot forget my fans on both cameras, not to mention my number one fan. I have to give them what they are looking forward to seeing, how well I suck cock. As I work on Brant, I can sense that he was ready to cum… so I started to suck harder and faster and working my lips, my mouth, my tongue and my hands. As he was close to cumming he said he wanted to fuck me so I got up turned around and let him enter me from behind. I let out a gasp as I was surprised that he was longer than I thought. He went deep inside of me that I almost stood up. A maintained my stance and took it like a champ. He fucked me as hard as he could I can almost feel him hitting all of my insides… when he was close to cumming, he told me to turn around and I did sitting down on the ground just so he can deliver his cum to my mouth. When he came, he gave me some in my mouth, my cheeks, my eyes and some on my hair and I call that The Perfect Facial!

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited: