Support Looking for Staff assistance regarding the Upstore Requests thread

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Why dont you want to post it publicly?
The site exists for sharing...

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
It's not really that I don't want it shared publicly. I'll explain below.

If you're unfamiliar with upstore, it has a daily 20GB download limit. I found a way to partially bypass this using a basic script. Eg:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

There didn't seem like much point to share it in the thread, as new pages are created usually daily, so if I did share it, it would more than likely be missed. I did share it with one member who was/is contributing a lot to the thread. You can ask them, if you want - toptierlurker.
Anyway, I thought that maybe a basic guide on how to do this could be attached to the main post in the thread, or a link to a thread which I can create elsewhere. Just some way in that it won't be missed by people looking to contribute to the thread.

If you feel there's no real need to do this, that's fine, I just wanted to help people help others. :-)

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Sure if you write a guide in a post here I can make it into a thread of its own linked in the stickied post

Reactions: FireFox2234

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Guide to partially bypassing Upstore's 20GB daily download limit:

Note:
if you are planning on downloading only 1 link, this won't work. You need to have at least a couple, but I recommend having around 20.

This is done via a basic AutoHotkey (AHK) script. If you do not have AHK, you can download it from their website (
) or use
. Run the setup file and install the program.

Now right-click anywhere on your desktop, select "New > AutoHotkey Script", and name it whatever you want.
Open the file using Notepad (any text editor should work), and replace all text with the following:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

"Numpad0::Suspend" - pressing Numpad0 will pause and unpause the script, though you shouldn't ever need to use this. You can change Numpad0 to whatever you want. For the full list of keys you can use, open AutoHotkey's help file, expand the "Usage and Syntax" column on the left, then select "List of Keys". You can do the same for below.
"NumpadEnter::" - pressing NumpadEnter runs the script. You will only need to press this once per run.
"Loop, 20" - this number depends on how many links you are going to be downloading. Replace "20" with however many that is in your case.
"MouseMove, 1990, 225" - these are the coordinates at which the script will left-click, starting each download. You will need to change these.

Changing the mouse coordinates:

You will need a program which displays your mouse coordinates. I use MPos/MousePos, which you can download from SourceForge (
) or use
. Extract the files, open the created folder, and run the exe.
Move your mouse to wherever the upstore download link will be on your screen. Replace the numbers in "MouseMove, 1990, 225" to whatever they are in your case.

Before running the script:

1 - align each download in sequence, so that no other tabs are in-between. For 20 download links, it should look something like this:

2 - ensure that you have the left-most download link selected, as shown in the image above. This is because the script runs from left to right. Alternatively, simply have no other tabs opened other than the Upstore download links, then it doesn't matter where you start the script.
3 - double check that "Loop, 20" matches however many download links you have lined up.
4 - once you have done the above and everything else has been done correctly, you can run the script (by pressing NumpadEnter, or whatever key you have changed this to).

With 20 links, the script will take roughly 2 seconds to complete. In this time, don't touch your mouse or keyboard, otherwise some downloads may not start. If you ever need to change "Loop, 20" to something other than 20, after having ran the script, you will need to close the script (either via Task Manager or bottom-right of your Taskbar), then start it again once it has been changed.
If you don't do this, it will remain at 20, instead of whatever number you changed it to.

Remarks/tips:

For your first/left-most download link, choose whichever is the smallest in size.
As a general rule of thumb, I tried not to go above 30 concurrent downloads. Whenever I did this, some downloads would fail - though you can restart these, without impacting the 20GB daily download limit.

At the least, you should hopefully reach around 100GB before you actually hit the 20GB limit. In some cases, I reached around 150GB, though on average it was closer to 120GB. Please note, this was in my case, for others it may vary. I have only shared this with one other person before writing this guide, but for them, it apparently worked just as well as it did for me.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Made it into a new thread

and put it in the pinned post in the upstore thread

Reactions: FireFox2234