Simp Chat Lovelylondonnn - Cutelondonp

lolninjas

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Watched her for a bit today. Avoided any and all sexual questions. Or would say "I'm not comfortable talking about that quite yet, I'm new". It's like they all have the same script too. She actually started streaming with no OF link for a few hours then suddenly was "hey i added something to my bio if you want to check it out everyone" and boom there was the OF link.

Reactions: Colddd

Danielavocado

Lurker
May 27, 2022
I saw an interesting post on the other.forum under the Cassies1 page. Reposting it here for anyone who haven’t seen it.
credit goes to metaknot

So I've made some discoveries.

I think everyone here knows that she's part of an agency that runs all her accounts.

Couple days ago on her stream there was this girl in the chat that kept calling her out and kept getting banned. She'd always come back with a new account and would call her out in tip notes. She'd eventually tell all chat to check this guy on instagram but she got banned in less than a second and the message got deleted. She came back with another account and tiped the guys instagram in the chat again, this time I managed to take a pic before she got banned.
HERE IS WHAT SHE SAID

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is the guy's instagram who runs everything:

If you go through his following list you can see that he follows "cassies1" personal account and several scouting accounts for the girls and every one of this account has the agency link in the bio.

The agency is called Scale Talent Management and here is the link:
If you scroll all the way down you can click the apply button and see that it is indeed related to creating/selling content on Onlyfans.
Remember when "cassies1" said that she was streaming from her mom's house? Yeah, that's a big fat lie lmaooo. She' was streaming from that guy's bedroom. If you go to his stories highlights you can see that he has a story up where he's in the exact same room where she used to stream. The light switches, the ceiling fan and the smoke detectors all perfectly match up.
PROOF

The girl that was calling her out definitely knows everything about it and was trying to expose it.
There's also a video of this guys friend hanging out with Andrew Tate and his brother in Dubai, so I wonder where he got this idea from lol.

EDIT: Btw seems like that guy’s IG account is now private lol. It was public just yesterday.

Feb 4, 2024
I’ve been on the down low for a little bit since dumping quite a bit of information on here. One being as I got threatened by one of these girls.

I can say that the girls, itschanel and Claire baby appear to no longer be tied to the agency. However, they are co streaming with other girls who may be. It seems these girls have become quite desperate as they are now well aware everyone knows what they are doing and have done. These girls are attempting to step up their game with not actually doing anything different (apart from adding people).

Basically, they are now just scamming and baiting people into their room. Any new person to CB is going to jump at four girls in a room thinking it’ll be a nude show or possibly a four way. Nope, just handbra and wet tee shirt.

I have no issue with non nude models. It is ones like these girls who ruin it for the girls who do non nude properly and do a SHOW. These girls just sit around raking tokens in, lying and doing nothing.

As for the agency girls, I am banned in most rooms now but float around anon from time to time. It’s becoming more common to see people piping up about this situation which is good to see. Unfortunately I don’t see anything changing but at least people are noticing the situation.

Unfortunately, again, it is these girls who ruin it for other Aussie streamers who do not behave in this manner. If you read this and are one of these girls, DO BETTER. Otherwise, leave the industry to those who actually care and do it right.

foxmanshawn

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 10, 2022
Claire and Chanel are still with them... the Emma collab makes it obvious. Don't fall for any false threats, they aren't gonna do shit to you 😂 keep spreading the word. This Kye dude has a cam girl slave operation just like his buddy Andrew Tate... i just wonder what empty promises he's throwing at these girls? Do they think they are gonna famous or something through him? These girls aren't very bright if they believe that 😂 he's winning, they are just pawns being pimped out. There has to be a reason why they stay in it, even after being warned. Of course there were reasons you listed too, but they are clearly on his side and don't wanna leave, being voluntarily pimped out is a bad look, especially since most CB girls are independent. We need more girls like Zoe exposing this! There is no Way Claire and Chanel "left", then collab with Emma who's still in the agency.

sharktank3r

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Whatever we might say about the European and South American agencies; at least the models get naked and show.

• LULW
Reactions: johnnybagofdonuts
Mar 27, 2024
They def are. Prob don’t want to be, but they sign a contract and all their accounts are tied to the Agency. They obviously aren’t getting any real agency support now though, but what is that besides some bot viewers and a few planted tippers here and there. Oh and ghost modding kicking out anyone speaking up. Scroll back a page or 2 on this thread. Another Aussie indep model explains it all very well and has talked to Claire and Chanel. well said by her and ridiculous.

forthetruth

Fan
Nov 5, 2023
I have been banned from so many rooms lately for speaking up that I lost count. Any mention of the word agency or scam, the mere suggestion of the OF not being run by the model or calling out the pyramid scheme PPV pricing these agencies charge, all ban hammered in a split second, most of the time when the model is not near the keyboard. I have noticed that some of the names I see in a lot of these rooms that used to drop tokens no longer do, they have caught on. Many are the level of account that can DM individuals and I think that is how they are staying in the room but still getting the truth out there. You can tell when a someone has the light turned on for them, all of a sudden their tipping stops, it is a wonderful thing to see. I am all for supporting a model who is indy and doing things for herself but I refuse to give another token to the agencies.

EvoDave84

Casual
Apr 4, 2024
Was watching a new Aussie girl on CB last night simplysophie, has all the hallmarks of an agency girl, first day, shy, non nude "don't know how any of this works" but has a ringlight and a discounted Onlyfans account set up the day before. There was one guy in the chat drip feeding tips in and promoting her OF page. I'm sad because she said she needs the money and we want the content but we're both going to get ripped off by the middle man. CB has to address this business model because the whole concept is for CB to act as the honeypot that then drives traffic and money to OF where they only take a 20% cut rather than 50% on CB.

• Hyperz
Reactions: havenfan

Ministry

Superfan
Mar 31, 2022
**Breaking News** I have a friend that has a close source to CB support, the site is going to look closer into the accounts linked to agencies, the site has lost over $20,000 in refund requests, with thousands still pending, keep using your voice and report these scammers