Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

MBaker

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's retiring

As of December 1, 2022 I will be retiring from Patreon and content creation as a whole. It’s been an absolutely amazing journey, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. The unfortunate and personal truth is that I simply seemed to have lost my passion for cosplay and creation as a whole.

In short, the last few months have thrown many personal trials at me that I have not expounded on, and I likely will not, publicly. I have also encountered many professional issues which have affected my peace of mind and mental state. All of this to say that I have simply noticed a constant and severe worsening of my depression symptoms. All these, in addition to all of the hiccups that I’ve had this month, plus the bleak outlook of the industry as a whole, lead me to believe that it is my time to step away.

I hope to find a new spark for my hobbies, and life in general, soon - and I hope taking a step back will allow me to find that happiness again.

To answer some questions that I anticipate, I will be keeping the website up to continue hosting past sets that have already been purchased. I will also continue to offer whatever inventory or merchandise that is currently in stock. I will not be restocking physical items once they have sold out.

I will also be keeping my Discord server up and running, and I plan on popping in on occasion to see how y’all are doing! I want it to remain a safe space for everyone, and I know we’ve built a little community of our own there. I may host some streams on Discord or Twitch in the future too, whether it be for the Trading Card Game, general gaming fun, or just hangout sessions when I feel like I’ve gotten some of my sunshine back, so please feel free to stick around!

My hope is that stepping away from Patreon and spicy content will lead to me finding my passion for cosplay again. So I plan on keeping all of my socials up for the time being. While I may never return to spicy content, I’m hoping to soon continue in posting cosplay updates since I do still have some dream cosplay goals that I hope to accomplish, and I do hope you all will continue to follow me on that journey!

All that said, I really just want to sincerely thank you guys. It’s been awesome, and I absolutely will look back on this experience, as a whole, fondly - and I never would have been able to accomplish all that I did without each and every one of you. I just want y’all to know how much I appreciate you! <3 So please stick around on the Discord and keep in touch!

Lastly, If you, or anyone you know is experiencing depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues, please know that you are not alone, and that there are so many resources out there to help you get your sunshine back. For more information on suicide prevention, please check out: