MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
XXX - Mac's amateur models | SimpCity Forums

XXX Mac's amateur models

Enmoes

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There was a thread on the old forum but I can't find it here so I'll create it myself.

The C4S chanel has been taken down as well as the content on the original website (the content still online is from other partner sites), so I will post here what I have gathered.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

If you have anything to share I don't have I'll gladly add it to the archive. I'll keep adding videos to the Bunkr so feel free to come back and check if there's something new. :PETTHEPEEPO:

So far I have uploaded (non exhaustive) videos of :

Adrianna
Ashleigh
Caryn
Ellie
Grace
Lynn
Nancy
Shayna
Victoria
Brea
Laina
Michelle
Hannah
Steph
Lizzy
Lacey BJ
Heather V
Amber/Crystal
Jenna
Amber
Ashley
Debbie
Lexi

Last edited:

WilliamJ1

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It appears 19 of the 35 vids are up there, the rest before the weekend.

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
There si a text file in there of the names and the lengths of the videos. I think I aligned them with one size (as some were smaller) but also merged those which needed.

I have more but Enmnoes said something which reminded me Mac and I were emailing each out before the pandemic on Debbie, Amber and Ashley. But it appears all his email addresses are bouncing which is sad, was going to just buy his collection.

I passed a few of the crazier stories to Enmoes but I really need to go through my email and piece them together.
Pre-Covid was a different reality

Also hoping someone can pull them from the mega into bunkr etc - I have shitty upload living in flyover country.