Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So essentially she took everyone's money from a tip jar for the preview of her next set (a week ago), then her ADHD raddled broken brain discovered an old dancing arcade game..so she forgot about her OF and releasing the set. However she still conveniently kept the money from the tips that her broken subs gave her for a set she didn't bother to release.

Some of her leakers/VIPs are getting annoyed too. They basically blame it on her hobby ADHD and her falling interest in doing any actual work.

When 'Assholegate' happened I remember saying that Meg will now take the next 6 months punishing her OF subs for complaining... didn't actually think she'd do it but well Meg, well done. You've succeeded.

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It felt like at least for a year she really went the extra mile with it and seemed appreciative of the support as she fully dove into nude content and seemed to need that encouragement. You can see that in the thank you clips for certain sets she did and the fishnet video at the end of 2021 where the first half is thanking subscribers.

In the years since she's felt much more detached with everything where even when she's posting content that feeling and sense of momentum has long gone. It's not new or novel anymore and I get the sense she's not into at the level she initially was. She still posts nude content but there's a missing element to it these days that's tangible.

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
She has nearly month long streaks on Twitch streaming up to 4 hours a day on top of having a YouTube channel with 4-5 videos being pushed a week, and her Instagram and TikTok are posted to weekly with absolutely fucking HORRENDOUS skits, SFW try-on videos, and even just clothed previews of cosplay shoots that are going on OnlyFans.
You can make the argument that the YouTube probably has someone else managing it but she could do the same fucking thing for OnlyFans. It also doesn't change the fact that if you take any one of her other platforms and compare it to her OF, she's putting in at the very least 3x more effort.

She isn't lazy. She just thinks she's above sex work and feels like shit that it's what brings in the money. I felt really nasty about saying I wanted to see her get bukkaked by like 50 nasty looking dudes but now I just think she needs it. She needs to be humbled in an extreme way. Fuck it, she might even need to be on Facial Abuse to make it clear for her. Anything to get her to accept that she is what she is and stop leading hundreds if not up to 2000 paying customers on.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
It seems very likely that asshole gate broke her finally with OF. So now she is spending all of her time trying to build up Youtube, TikTok, Inst and Twitch in the hope that at some point this year she can pivot fully into those and stop doing her OF. Highly likely as you said that she feels it's now beneath her.

Of course let's see what happens if she loses a lot of weight. She's an attention whore at heart and so if she suddenly becomes confident in her slimmer body then she probably won't be able to help herself and want to show off for male attention.

All in all though this will be the last OF year. Has to be, and realistically it should be as her content has become so poor and so infrequent it's pointless.

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
Not so much a quest at this point. It's coming right at us. As bipbop said, all the effort she's putting in elsewhere is the first step all girls take as they try to transition away. Just watched Kim Kine gradually start to upload a bunch of spiritual garbage over the course of the past 5 months to now quitting OF to go be a snake oil saleswoman on Patreon.

The end times are near for Meg. Shout out to her though. She got quite a hefty paycheck without going all in or selling out to an agency. Although I think she's one of the few cases where I would have preferred an agency. At least she would have had something to keep her in check as far as pumping out content goes.

Reactions: lordbipbop

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Happy Clapping GIF

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
My eyes are going - does it really have a scraggly goatee? Something a lil' dark and mysterious hangin' around it?

Lol - only Meg fucking Turney could plough through a career on OF, wearing thong after thong, or nothing, and not once think "Maybe I should do a bit of maintenance of my snatch and booty hole?" Like, for her it would LITERALLY BE A BUSINESS EXPENSE SHE COULD WRITE OFF ON HER TAXES and she still doesn't go for it.

GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Reactions: arrynfan087

Blackphantom

From that one movie
Mar 11, 2022
The new set is released and promises tongue and mouth stuff. She also calls it out as an unreleased set from a while back when she was at her heaviest. Makes it a solid barometer to see the progress she's made once she releases a brand new set.