MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 319 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My two favorite videos of hers are the oil and Strawberry try-ons.

The oil one feels like the most overtly sexual with the posing and I'd argue it's the best she's ever showcased her body that puts the cosplay stuff to shame.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The Strawberry one felt like a game changer in that she was visibly changing on camera and has her bare ass in full view which was only teased in cosplay and montage videos. We need a newer try-on where she shows her ass like this because she switched that back view with frontal views which aren't as good.

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think it will happen but it's just very spaced out these days. If you look in that Bunkr folder on the first page of her content thread there's 13 different try-on videos for 2021.

The drop off from that is a legitimate complaint from people and not just bitching. The cosplay stuff is so constricting that you don't get the moments and posing in the pics I posted. I can't help but think that she uses the cosplay stuff as a security blanket these days.

Reactions: uniqueerrormessage

udyrvarus

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
i'd guess the lack of content on OF is probably lack of enthusiasm rather than wanting to quit or quitting, she seems more enthusiastic with whatever else she is doing right now.

Reactions: Tootoo909

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Which is why hearing that constantly perpetuated by one person is really annoying. She can still do a much better job communicating with her OnlyFans audience and doing candid content between the cosplay stuff.

I bring up 2021 a bunch because it was the gold standard of how her account should be. She was constantly releasing different types of content where you never felt like you were waiting up until November of that year.

There's been way too many months since of her noping out only to come back with mid content that killed a lot of my interest. We're currently in May and the only thing that really sticks out this year is that onsen candid set/clips.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: lordbipbop

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Lol, so let me get this straight:

1. She drinks soda while she exercises.
  2. Eats lots of candy (enough that she's made a tiktok about candy/anxiety).
  3. Is a stoner
  4. Plays call of duty all day
  5. Has a hairy arse hole.
omg I love Meg because she's me if I never graduated high school.

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
Now that you say this, she probably stinks in her nether region. Ever been with a girl who's dehydrated? Saliva thickens which looks nasty but feels great but the saliva down low thickens too and it gets a much more pungent scent. With all the sugar she's ingesting with limited water intake, there's no way she smells anything other than repulsive.

Imagine the smell of sweaty, dehydrated Meg Turney cooter right after a DDR sesh. That'll get you off your Meg kick REAL quick. Unless you're in one of THOSE moods. Then it might make it worse.