Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Definitely seems that way to me. The poor fuckers who came across her VIP offer on OF at the start of this year, they paid her the money... waited and waited and she gave them basically nothing for it in 5 months so far.

'This is my VIP page for all sorts of awesomeness - hella good sexy throwbacks, candids, and maybe some exclusive goodies? Y/n? LET'S JAM!'

I don't think she has given the VIP lads any exclusive candids or 'exclusive goodies' all year so far. They should all start asking for refunds.

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know why I missed this, but (no offense to anyone that enjoys weed), but it suddenly makes more sense why she's staying so fat and unmotivated.
Sounds like she's got an out of control weed problem and turned into a drop out stoner.

It's all well and good to enjoy the finer things in life, but clearly she's let it go too far.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Essentially she's become a bone idle, pot smoking, edible munchin', overweight mess.

Would completely explain her posting behaviour in the last 6months to a year. Maybe it even killed her sex drive because fuck me she really looks dead in the eyes for so many sets recently.

Last edited:

Exosis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
This is interesting news, considering Gavin was pretty vocal on the RT Podcast like 8 years ago that he can’t stand stoners. Burnie was like “dude that’s half our audience, chill” lol

I honestly wonder if they’ll last. He’s such a driven and active person and she’s turning into the 420sloth.

If she loses Gavin, she loses her multi-million dollar safety net. She’d have a buttplug in by the end of the year.

uniqueerrormessage

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know why anybody is surprised when she stopped posting DDR stuff after catching criticism. It's the same as it's been with everything on every platform.
She's not posting stuff on any platform except to make herself feel good. It's the same with gaming on twitch, DDR exercise, cosplay, onlyfans - everything. As soon as it's not fun to do anymore she's not going to do it, or at the very least not post about doing it. She's stepped away from OF after people started getting critical in her comments in the same way she stopped posting DDR stuff after people got critical in her comments. She doesn't need the money and doesn't need to build a following or be successful at anything she does, so there's no plan or accountability on anything. It all boils down to "what makes me feel good right now? I'm going to do that."

Is it selfish? Is it juvenile? Is it flaky?
Yeah, probably. But it's also always been that way and trying to read into it any more than that is overthinking it. I keep seeing posts about "this is obviously the last year for Meg's OF and she's winding it down" and to that I say you're giving her waaaaaaaay too much credit for actually having a plan or a goal.

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Except when it's a subscription service.
Me? I haven't subscribed, so my bitching and moaning is a fart in the wind.

But when you subscribe to a service, it's an agreement between two parties.

You agree to pay X for Y service from the other party (in this case Meg).
Now chances are Meg has not specifically said anything that could be construed as an obligation like "I'll post 2 sets a month for $29.99" or something like that. Most OF girls probably don't.

But that's the implicit agreement of a subscription. I sub for a service. I don't sub just to throw money away.

If she no longer wants to meet those obligations? Then sure, you do you Boo Boo.
But then the other party should have a chance to withdraw their subscription and not be left hanging.
Frankly, why they've stayed this long is a bit of a mystery, but hey, it's your money, you're free to burn it.

Reactions: lordbipbop

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm following like two people right now on OnlyFans, Meg and this ASMR girl who took months off last year for some issues but actually notified people she'd be away. The ASMR girl has been back since November and has made more content this year than Meg has.

Reactions: lordbipbop

Exosis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022

I’ve found in life that successful and motivated people very rarely, if ever, change their values. What they believe has worked for them, they have no reason to change.

Gavin may be a weird little twink, but he’s absurdly driven and hard working and very intelligent when you get past the intentional idiocy. I can’t see him marrying a couch potato, and I can’t see them dating forever with no future planned.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
It could even be that the general issues revolve around their relationship. I mean they've been together about 10 years now, no engagement ring, no marriage and perhaps no hope of kids. She's now 37/38? There are very very few women out there who would be content and happy with that situation.

Yep there are some, just not many.

Meg has spent the last 6 years or so working from home selling photos of her body. Likely a very low daily human interaction level, probably made her lazier and lazier with each passing year. Once that weight gain got her, game over because she simply does not have the discipline to exercise consistently and lose the weight.

Nearly every personal Instagram photo or story she has posted in the last 5 years...she's been wearing pyjamas or sweatpants. Or about mental health issues. The odds are the sexy slim social butterfly woman Gav first met, has faded away.

Exosis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022

This is a great point. They used to go to red carpets together. They used to travel in California and eat at fancy restaurants and put it all on Insta. She used to wear skirts and dresses a lot.

All of that has stopped entirely in the last 2 years. She’s just at home in sweatpants with a pint of ice cream now, while Gavin does amazing collaborations with people like Adam Savage. He’s been putting out some of his best Youtube content ever this year.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Exactly that. Reading between the lines you can kinda see the picture of her life really. Gav is constantly busy, planning and prepping/filming for his multiple jobs, his former RT work, the fuckface podcasts, Slo Mo guys and i'm sure he has other stuff he does too. I would guess he is out of the house quite a bit.

Meg's daily routine is very likely waking up mid morning (she herself has said this), lounging around not even getting fully dressed, playing computer games, edibles and gaming for Twitch...not doing much at all. This year the only content she actually took in 2024 and not 2023 is,

- Feb 14th Valentine Set
- March 20th Rain Set
- March 29th Bathroom Candid Set
- May 11th Hotel Candid Set

That's a pitiful amount of actual work, so she is probably alone quite a bit which ain't great for someone with mental health issues.

None of it paints a happy picture.

Last edited: