Simp Chat Megan Bitchell Discussion Thread

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She can absolutely follow her dreams. My comment is more about her making a choice for herself because for now, she'll always have to wonder whether she's popular cause she's funny/good at comedy or because people wanna see her big tits.

I get it. She's young, the money's good and she's enjoying life but sooner or later you gotta ask yourself how much you wanna let the titty thing define or shape your supposed comedy career.

Justsomeguy1234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
the king has returned GIF

sorryx4

Fan
Feb 2, 2023
Begging for her to post pictures of her body while detesting her personally and denigrating her ambitions is just morally bankrupt. Take a look at yourself in the mirror next time you jack it and have a minute of post nut clarity.

Will be accused of being a simp here, for obvious reasons, but I generally think she is very funny, I lol at most of her tiktoks, and I'm certain I would even if the poster wasn't a hot girl. I think she's clever and naturally funny & also has a funny vibe/disposition, I bet she could have some success as a comedian. Her posts kinda remind of me of sorta immature podcast humor that's been going around ala podcast about list. Not for everyone for sure but there's a big audience for it. Her tiktoks get tens of thousands of likes and she's not showing off her body in most of them

If you're on a jacking off forum talking about how women cannot be good comedians, you should probably check yourself into psychotherapy