MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Patreon - Naked Bakers | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

Patreon Naked Bakers

Paradjanov

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 5, 2022
Last edited:

ElObscuridad

My Dark Knight's Rising
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Double B/G

Description:
The first video is a blowjob video where I am holding the camera on my knees while Austin is standing. Because I was holding the camera I was able to keep out the top half of my face while still being able to film the blowjob really well. At the end I let Austin cum in my mouth and then showed it off before swallowing it. It was really hot.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The second video is a two parter. The first part is a handjob video filmed from Austin’s POV. Him, Katie, and I were all working at the ping pong table and I was super horny so I asked Austin if I could give him a hand job. I never really give hand jobs but the idea of giving him one with Katie sitting there at the table just turned me on so much. She obviously didn’t mind because midway through she took her pants off and bent over the table and started rubbing her pussy. After Austin orgasmed, which was my first time EVER giving a guy an orgasm with my hands, I set up the camera on the floor and I gave myself an orgasm while Austin and Katie worked in the background. At some point Austin came over and started playing with my tits which was exactly what I needed to get myself over the edge and cum. After that we all went happily back to work.

Paradjanov

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 5, 2022

TushyLover™

PERVERT
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
NB face reveal