Discussion NVG, NetVideoGirls, CCHD

jamesgunther

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Regarding Mike... I really think he's just a very strange dude who enjoys creating idiosyncratic/bizarre dialogue and schticks in his scenes. After doing this for 20 plus years it must be boring at a certain point. Maybe he is a failed filmmaker and is in some sense trying to add a cinematic/comedic flair to the scenes. To be fair, it's far more entertaining than the stupid roleplay that other studios do.

If I am being honest, some of it is kinda funny. For example, he did that thing with the money for a while where he would act as if he had inadvertently "dropped" money and the ladies would pick it up and either pocket it or return it to him, and he would ask them about it, then deducing certain things about their character. I was told by one of the actresses ( from an episode last year) he adds various gags and things like this to the script just cuz he thinks it's funny.

Also the metaverse shit actually was hilarious, and the whole way in which they pretend to be on the phone with the producer and act so obsequious is pretty funny. "Yes sir, right away sir, absolutely sir!" I remember one time Mike related an anecdote to one of the ladies in which he supposedly told "the producer" that "if he ever wanted to commit sui..., he'd just jump off his wallet." 😂

On a separate note, I am really curious what you guys think Mike's net worth is at this point, maybe 5-10 million? Seems like he's run one of the most succesful sites in the industry, smack dab in the middle of Los Angeles, and based on viewership on his vids I'd say it's reasonable to expect they are drawing between 25-50k a month before considering operational costs.

They could be clearing half a million in profit annually, easily.

Also curious if Tyler has some kind of stake in the business or he's just Mike's best buddy lol

Last edited:

amk7

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
What is your favorite answer any girl on NVG/CCHD has given to the question "What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?", which they sometimes ask the girls?

I remember one girl named Taylor(?) who said she and a friend had 4 guys took turns on them.
Another said she fucked her way out of a ticket once. I don't remember her name though.

Which did y'all find hot?

Fearstorm

Big titties lover
Mar 13, 2022
I uses to have an NVG accout. Some videos had a "daddy" tag.
Can someone reply here with the girls that have it possible?

gogogo2020

Casual
Nov 29, 2023
Which casting had the girl talking to the gardener at the very end? In the video she gets fucked and you can hear the gardener cutting grass/bushes/ect. Thank you in advance