Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

Yousuc1

Fan
May 18, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
When i play, then push download with aloha browser, it brings up the 720 or 1080 quality. Regardless of which i choose, it still fails to download. So far, the only videos that can be downloaded with aloha are old ones earlier than 2024! Anything recent cannot be saved using aloha browser. I suggest you try this with videos posted in 2024 and see if you can save them with aloha. If so, tell us your process because many aloha users have said this isn’t happening due to the new format with onlyfans. You guys are saving videos that are before 2024. I can easily save those. But if a girl just started her onlyfans this year, none of her videos can be saved. Let us know if you figure out a way around this.

Does it work on newer videos that were saved this year? If so, then good but most aloha users say the newer videos saved this year cant be downloaded. I think you’re saving videos before 2024. I can do that. But any newer videos posted this year, can’t be saved. I came here thinking there was a solution for iphone aloha users but it seems not.

Yes, any videos posted this year or later will be protected. Any videos posted before 2024 CAN be saved with aloha browser. I just realized this a few days ago. I’m able to save older videos but any newer ones, I get that annoying error or whatever. So, if you see videos that you want to save before 2024, you should be okay. I’m sad that after all this time nobody found a solution.

You mean twitter? Aloha used to download videos from all websites then they added copyright stuff. If you’re trying to save videos from twitter or youtube, use 9xbuddy. In most cases that works for me.

Maximumeffortx

Black is the soul
Apr 13, 2022
All videos can be saved. Doesn’t matter what year. The thing is, the videos you’re attempting to save most likely have DRM applied to them unfortunately. So they can’t be downloaded with that app. So if you’re seeing that pop up to choose which quality you’d like to download it in then it has DRM on the video.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
DRM protection started April 2023, but creators had to enable it, else you could download videos like before. :peepoShrug:

Here are all solutions we have so far:

Maximumeffortx

Black is the soul
Apr 13, 2022
I’m with you man, it’s frustrating when you’re purchasing stuff and unable to save cause of DRM. but I mean I’ve been able to save (non DRM) videos to this day! I myself am trying one of these PC methods but it’s a bit complex when not being a tech savvy like others.

Maximumeffortx

Black is the soul
Apr 13, 2022
here’s the way I see it. But this is only for people that use Aloha app on iPhones, maybe it applies on android as well but not sure. Give it a try.

Here’s a way to tell whether or not they have DRM active on their videos.

In the first example, it’s shown without that gear ⚙️ icon, sooo, it has drm applied to it. But sometimes that won’t always be the case.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

But in the second example it does have it, so it can be downloaded.

Also in the third example, if you noticed the very last bit of numbers & letters just when you’re attempting to download a video and see “m3u8”, then it can’t be downloaded on aloha app.

But just remember play the video then adjust the video quality to its highest, then go into full screen then download it from there. Otherwise it’ll download at 240p for some reason. Tap on the screen to bring up the options, on the bottom left you’d see a ⬇️, tap on it then it should initiate the download. Hope this makes sense for you

Last edited:
Reactions: UbeBro

Felder21

Superfan
Feb 20, 2024
ScamAdviser.com gave that site a very bad rating saying it's a scam. I tend to believe them because if you read the site's reviews the first 6 reviews are all the same word for word probably by the same person using different accounts. a red flag for sure. I would not recommend installing that site.

Reactions: Imoo7een

NAMCO

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022
Want to try the OF-DL from Sim0n00ps for individual DRM videos. I don't think i'd be able to get my own keys. A step too far for my computing knowledge.

Am not sure if i'm reading the guides right. It seems i need to get the keys myself to DL individual DRM videos with the script where as the script that scrapes whole profiles already has them included. Am i right on this?