Simp Chat Pokimane - Incel Discussion Thread

Sylsai

( • )( • ) ԅ(>⌣<ԅ)
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Who cares if it was a shirt or not. Lets just celebrate that Poki of all people had one of her tits slip out on stream. This is a cause for celebration not fighting :SALAMI:

It even happened during November of all months too :pauseChamp:

Last edited:

enjoyer240

Fan
Mar 26, 2022
There are two reasons to wear them outside of situations like festival outifts. First to prevent a more serious problem if the girl has a wardrobe malfunction, which is what happened here. Second is if you're not wearing a bra, and you get cold, it hides the pokies. (Third reason is its more comfortable than a bra like Sylsai said.) And it's very obvious from the past year of her content she probably wears bras less often than your normal streamer.

It's always the simplest explanation that is true. Not these convoluted conspiracy theories some of you have. Poki has literally nothing to gain from doing this on purpose. She is way too rich and successful to ever do anything like an OnlyFans, and if she wanted to cause a controversy for whatever reason, there's so many other things she could do instead of anything related to her body. The average intelligence of this forum is so freaking low because no one here thinks with their brain.

throwawayableact

Cum is free lube. Please don't waste it.
Aug 10, 2023
All I need is a POV ass fucking sextape to leak with decent lighting and not seeing too much of the dude with lots of businesswoman sex noises.

Then after he cums all over her back, she slaps his dick and laughingly calls him a 'broke boi'.

Is that too much to ask for in 2023?

fruitdaloop

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
In that kind of outfit, a normal bra would look bad and ruin it. strapless bra would probably ruin the shape of the shirt around her boobs, so the pasties were basically the best she could do for an outfit like that. She even screamed bra when she noticed it had popped out. It is also hard to notice the bob is out because it's a tube top and putting it all together with the other top piece of the outfit makes it difficult to notice. This isn't the first time this has happened to someone with a similar outfit, but girl's still like it cause it looks cute.
That's why this site exists.
Bro, anytime anyone says "all girls", they're about to follow it with some false statement. This is why women are less likely to do stuff, because they think all men act like this and it scares them off. I always have to tell people, just be cool. She's not gonna tweet out a pic of her completely naked spreading her ass or something just cause she had an accident.

Jun 10, 2022
I've never posted in these discussion threads or any threads at all but they're quite entertaining to read, this one though really confuses me. Do you guys not know who you're jacking off to? Pokimane has always been a bitchy idiot, I don't understand why anyone would waste energy that could go towards beating your meat to her fat ass into raging about how greedy and immoral she is for selling overpriced cookies, if you see the Twitch tag on a girl's thread you should know that's exactly the type of shit you're getting into.

I'm just hoping all this stupid drama angers her and she channels that anger through a really hot photo shoot under the pretense of empowerment or some shit, I'm tryna see some ass here.

throwawayableact

Cum is free lube. Please don't waste it.
Aug 10, 2023
She talked about her love of deepthroating, tasting buttplugs after they've been used and of her favourite sex toy who she has nicknamed 'Squirty Qwerty' after she sprayed so far it went all over her keyboard.

Then she mentioned she would be selling smaller portions of her cookies for 'broke bois' called cRuMbZ. Basically one cookie just broken up for the lower class to eat over the course of a week for those who cannot affort the real deal.