Trans Sara Salazar - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Antiquarianes

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 7, 2024
Reactions: Boneyftw

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ill see if I have time to adjust it this week, in the mean time I play it through VLC and use the option to rotate, right click, tools, adjustments and effects, video effects, geometry, and then there is a rotation option, its not perfect but I did find the last part of the video was better if you do that.

Last edited:

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
:peepoHey:
Evening frens, a little insight I got, Sara replied to me out of the blue last week, in response to me asking if she was finally back she said

"Hey that’s my plan for now. But u know, plans always can change.
So i rather not giving unsure hopes"

Another thing I wondered about, in that last video, given the artwork in the background etc, I think it was filmed pre-brazil so who knows if her brazil trip is in anyway OF related. It wouldn't be the first content update that was uploaded a long time after it was filmed/photographed.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The Bunkr is in this thread, the content thread for sara, the bunkr contains everything I have including the most recent OF post

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Apologies for any inconvenience, but does anyone know what happened to that cam vid from the folder where she accidentally gets some cum in her drink? I can't find it there (hope I'm just led astray by the wrong thumbnails) and can't find it my own collection. It looked to be from the early period in Europe and she was standing with a white background behind her. Think that she was in a black top and a beanie. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but it's just classic Sara showing what a force of nature her eruptions are. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: OrionsDesignerBelt

Dreamer Watchmaker

Casual
Feb 21, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think the oldest recorded camshows date to 2015 or even late 2014, so she was actually even younger than that. I remember that when she started becoming known on the internet there was huge hype but also a lot of people raising questions because she looked suspiciously young, but at the same time (as shineyboy mentioned) that apparently didn't fit with all the surgery and the huge cock. She pretended to have been born in 1995.

That's why I personally am not comfortable with sharing contents from that time.

Charturbate caught her and banned the channel, she tried coming back a few times with different nicknames (pureheroyne, etc.), then moved to cam4.

Last edited:

shineyboy

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I get what you are saying. It's a free world, but the fact she is doing bareback with anyone has to be slightly concerning to anyone who would even dare to have sex with her. I also think she looked better a few years ago. She is still in her mid 20's, and her face looks harsher. She might be using Prep, but as far as I know, that's not a 100% guarantee you won't get HIV. Chances are lower, but any doctor will tell you Prep is not 100% immunity against it I personally am wary of it. I was "lucky" to actually have met her a few years back in a hotel and can say I have had her dick in my mouth and her cum on my face. That was quite a few years before she actively sought out 100% bareback on social media, and before she had her a period of prefering tops for a while (also bare). But I didn't let her fuck me back then, I couldn't have handled it anyway.

Now, if I would have that chance again. I would be more concerned. Besides she isn't (or wasn't) very talkative and seems slightly moody as someone else put it. That said, she works in mysterious ways. I do remember at time on cam4 that she was more fun to talk with. Also the reason why she ended up coming my direction. At one point she did fancy me, so yeah.

Last edited: