Simp Chat SecretTherapy - Discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Umperst

Lurker
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone have any idea on why he didn’t have sex with the first Indian girl? Or wasn’t even able to take off her panties? Considering it’s staged and he had sex with the next three girls, I’m curious what happened. Of all the girls I was hoping he’d have sex with her. Maybe wanted to test the water before going all in?

robolife

Lurker
May 20, 2022
I think the Indian one and Sera were well made, realistic, only thanks to the good acting by ladies (especially Sera). The other two are just his cringe acting and the ladies are just going through the script.

khalidmonster

Fan
Aug 31, 2023
in a world where these videos are real

1. that girl sera was very submissive and thats on her plus i dont think she hates that she is submissive i dont think she loves it either its just what they are what happend there is not even close to assault , there is a diffrence between submitting to doing something and being forced to do something

2. girls dont moan in pleasure when they feel assaulted unless its a defence mechanism , they get scared and decide to either struggle or enjoy it so girls can moan while feeling assaulted thats why after making any move on a girl you HAVE to ask if that move was okay and then its only an assault if you make that move again after she said no OR if that move was pretty far out (like going straight to rubbing her pussy or some shit)

3. with massages its a grey area because the guys feelings toward touching her breasts can go beyond doing a job without her knowing but i dont think any girl would expect a guy to not like the feeling of their breasts at least by accident i am pretty sure they can choose if its a male or female massuer , so my expectation from this guy is to always ask for consent which i am sure he asked every time he made a further move (we can argue which time he made a move and didnt ask after if it was ok) but whether he enjoyed it or not no one ecxpect him to not enjoy it what is expected from me is to not do anything they didnt agree to

Reactions: KenAmurih

THEFATONES

Bathwater Drinker
May 23, 2022
The newest video in the content thread is so embarrassing lmao the guy loses his hard on like twice, can’t get his dick in, then his dick is too small to fuck her from behind, then he nuts prematurely and doesn’t even finger her or eat her out to make her cum, I hope these vids are fake because he’s a lousy lay

Broadway817

Casual
Mar 29, 2023
Dude would've had better luck rolling her in flour and looking for the wet spot in the latest video.