Mar 24, 2022

TimBergling

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Step-Mom Cures Step-Son's Embarrassing Erection - Jane Cane​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:
Step-Mom Cures Step-Son’s Embarrassing Erection - 20:59 Jane and her step-son Wade are on vacation at the beach. Wade goes to check out the water, but comes right back home. He can’t stop getting aroused seeing all of the pretty girls in their swimsuits. He tells his step-mom that he can’t get his boner to go away. He’s tried masturbating on his own, but it isn't working. Step-Mom doesn’t want her step-son’s vacation spoiled so she tells him to get on her bed. She lotions up her hands and grabs his cock. Wade is shocked his step-mom is touching him down there, but she tells him to relax. She’s only trying to make the problem go away. She strokes him, but he just keeps getting more aroused. Not knowing what else to do, she puts his hard cock in her mouth and sucks him hoping that he will cum soon. When he doesn’t, step-mom knows she has no other choice. She must fuck her step-son to save their vacation. Step-Mom puts him inside of her while still wearing her bathing suit. She knows it’s wrong, but she wants him to enjoy himself. Finally, he is ready to explode all over her tits!

Last edited:

TimBergling

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022

Step-Mom Takes Sons Virginity Before Boot Camp, Complete Series - Jane Cane​

Description:
Step-Mom Takes Sons Virginity Before Bootcamp, Part 1 - I recently enlisted in the military and I am pretty excited to go to bootcamp, but I am also pretty nervous. I may get called overseas before I even get the chance to lose my virginity. I confide my feelings to my step-mom, as we have always been close and she is so supportive. I tell her that I have a date later with a girl that I met at the recruiting office. She assures me that everything will work out, but I have my doubts. I am not sure what to do before the date, and my step-mom tells me that if I masturbate, it could help ease my nerves. I go into the bedroom, but I just can’t do it. I ask my step-mom to walk me through it. She encourages me to jerk off, but it’s still not working. She then barges into the room! I am so embarrassed, but she only wants to help and support me. She recently had her boobs done so she takes off her top and shows them to me! She tells me it’s not weird because they aren’t her ‘real’ breasts. I can’t help it, I get even harder staring at her perfect tits that I start jerking off until I cum. I feel so much better now and am ready for my date!

Step-Mom Takes Sons Virginity Before Bootcamp, Part 2 - I had a date with the recruitment office cutie, but nothing really happened. She must have liked me though because she wants to go out with me again tonight! I really hope I get some action. I tell my step-mom what happened and that I am still pretty nervous, and to my surprise, she immediately gets on her knees in front of me and takes my cock in her hands. I don’t know what to say. She takes her tits out again and tells me to look at them. I look away, but I remember how nice they are and I can’t help but check her out and my cock gets rock hard. I can’t believe my step-mom is jerking me off right now! Her tits look so nice that I just can’t resist. She puts my cock in between them and strokes my dick until I cum all over her new tits. Now I am definitely ready for my date.

Step-Mom Takes Sons Virginity Before Bootcamp, Part 3 - I had a great date with the recruitment office cutie. We went to the pool and things got a little physical. She gave me a handjob! I am so excited to get home and tell my step-mom about it. When I walk in the front door, I find her a bottle in and pretty silly. Something has changed. She seems...jealous. She tells me that she is lonely and sad that I will be leaving for bootcamp soon. She doesn’t want some strange hussy sharing things with me for the first time. She starts to remove my shorts. I ask her what she is doing and she just tells me to relax. She says that she wants to be the one that I experience things with for the first time. Before I know it, she has my cock in her mouth. I get so hard. Her mouth feels amazing. She keeps sucking me harder and harder and I just can’t take it any longer. I am going to explode! My step-mom lets me cum a giant load in her mouth! I feel ready for bootcamp for sure now.

Step-Mom Takes Sons Virginity Before Bootcamp, Part 4 - It’s the day before I leave for bootcamp. I am nervous and excited. I am in the kitchen when my step-mom comes up, wearing my tshirt. I ask her what she is doing and she puts my hand on her pussy. She is so wet! My step-mom is really thirsty for my cock now. She puts her hands down my pants and begins to drag me into her bedroom. She pushes me onto her bed and removes my shorts. She immediately puts my cock into her mouth. She tells me that she loves me and wants to be my first. I can’t believe I am about to lose my virginity to my step-mom! I am excited, but I also feel like this is wrong. She keeps reassuring me that this is what she wants and it’s completely normal. She lies on her back and slides my cock inside her wet pussy. She feels so amazing, she is so tight. She lets me turn her around and fuck her doggystyle. She gets on her back again and I am so close. I start thrusting even harder. When I am close, my step-mom grabs my hips and ass and holds me inside of her. I can’t move, but I am cumming! She makes me creampie her and then she tells me she wants another little soldier. I may have just gotten my step-mom pregnant!

TimBergling

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022

Step Mom Convinces Her Step-Son To Stay - Jane Cane​

Description:
I have big news for my step-mom, two of my friends want to get an apartment together. I try to sit down and explain that it is time for me to go out on my own, but my step-mom isnt having any of it. Finally I tell her I need to leave to look at this townhome. Once I return my step-mom begins to tell me that I need to stay and all the girls I want to bring to my new place are dirty and she is the only clean one. My step-mom grabs my shorts and pulls them down to immediately start stroking my cock. Fuck I am getting hard this isnt suppose to happen. The more she talks to more it makes sense to stay. My step-mom then says she will do anything for me to stay and puts my dick in her mouth and sucks my cock. After sucking my cock she then teases me and sits on my dick and bounces up and down. Then I put my step-mom in doggystyle and pound her pussy until I roll her over and cum all over her. I made a promise I have to stay now.

TimBergling

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022

Step Mom Likes To Have Fun Too - Jane Cane​

Stepmom Likes to Have Fun Too - 20:42 Wade is trying to have a relaxing long study weekend at his family's campsite before finals, but when he arrives, he finds his step-mom there, already tipsy! After a recent divorce, she wants to have some fun away from home too. Wade has never seen his step-mom like this before. She’s drinking, wearing skimpy clothes, showing off her big tits and her big ass. He tries to bring his step-mom down from her ‘party high’, but the more he tries to sober her up, the more she wants to let off steam. He knows that his step-mom is depressed that his step-father cheated on her, but she’s so tipsy that she’s starting to touch him in all the wrong places. Jane is so desperate to make her ex-husband jealous, that she wants to suck and fuck their step-son! Once she convinces Wade that it’s totally fine, she starts filming herself giving him a blowjob and sends it to his step-father who is outraged. Jane loves making her ex miserable, so she decides to fuck their step-son, also filming pieces to send to her ex. She begs her step-son to cum inside of her, showing his step-father she’s made him into a man.

loll8

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
For the record, Coomer janecane :
3d2489803d86ddd5d15a6d0699e71e7acfbd068fd1929bdd4635a1bec23f3218.jpg
1292734df8bfbf06eedbd917935b461064408e500f7e27123887c8adb1e0d67c.jpg

TimBergling

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022