Catflix.su banner

Drundlesnatch

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
@spookyshah on twitter. perfect lil thicc desi girl. she sells nudes and sex tapes in the DMs, if anyone has anything i’d be eternally grateful
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

ripbean24

Lurker
Aug 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I just did, I sent her a cashapp and she gave me a whole menu of nudes to choose from, I picked something not too crazy and sent the money and she took the money and blocked me! So yes, never got any content

She scammed me, tricked me, and stole my money!

Wonder if she just didn't like my message in particular or if she does this with everyone lol because I'm sure tons of guys dm her about onlyfans or content

anon76

Fan
Mar 22, 2022
She did that to me. I kept messaging her, she blocked me, I messaged her on My other acc, she apologized and refunded, said she lost her Dropbox access and had anxiety about it. Crazy cuz I was gonna spin the block and ask for individual customs. Guilt trip her, I just said that's crazy u willingly scammed me, I ain't do nun to u

ripbean24

Lurker
Aug 4, 2022

no never mentioned dropbox to me! And glad she gave you the money back but she could have also just kept the money/sent you content you were looking for and it would have been all fine lol but she didn't! Huge red flag to me that she does not send out content to anyone.

I'm not that surprised she's a scammer because if she was really about it she would have an OF page. I respect having one and being for real you know? I'm convinced she's a thief who has probably done this to 100+ dudes and counting

minamecheff

Fan
Nov 24, 2023
Scammed me too. Managed to claw the money back though. Scumbag - although I have to ask why the OP thought/said she sells when she just scams

Catflix.su banner