0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
8413204-5fdBP8gX.jpg

lebadger

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Stephanie butt licking human centipede w bobaprincess n Sukisuu combined views

Finally got around to making this edit, been on my to do list for ages!

Anyone who's followed Stephanie for a while will remember that in all her years of camming, she virtually never showed her face when naked, even in group and club shows.

Then late last year, out of nowhere she did a North American trip when the borders opened up again, and connected with Bobaprincess and Sukisuu, and then everything changed! Over the course of a few weeks of partying, travelling and camming with these 2, Steph dropped all her inhibitions and started doing increasingly raunchy stuff, like nude streaks through her hotel, greeting delivery guys in the nude, and getting it on with the other 2 girls in club shows. HOT.

This for me was the crowning moment of the reincarnation of Stephanie, when the 3 of them set a stretch public goal to do a butt licking human centipede - or as Boba called it, the Forbidden Bermuda Triangle :) - and hero tipper Stephan went into each of their rooms and cleared all their goals one after the other. Win!

As I said, this was all public, so many of you will have seen some, or all, of the good bits from this, but since they were streaming in 3 separate rooms, the close up butt licking is spread over 3 separate vids, so I've spliced them together so there's a collected view from all 3 girls' perspective.

The clip starts in Stephanie's room, as they wash their butts in the shower in preparation, then runs through all the awkward action of her licking Suki and getting licked by Boba.

I then skipped to Boba's perspective, starting as she's about to start tongueing Steph, and then close with Suki's views, as she goes in hard into Boba, ass and a little pussy licking, plus fingers, for 5 solid minutes. Boba's scream as Suki starts out tells volumes of how intense that moment was...enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: