Trans Strong Load Shooters

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Trashtrashtrash

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There may already be a thread for this but if there is I can't find it - I'm looking for trans girls who really shoot a load for a proper cumshot. I saw a thread a while ago for big loads, but that's not what I mean - I don't care if it's a single pump, I just want to see it shoot and not ooze/dribble. Help a guy out?

berryvert

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
yeah there's like a 3 diemsional spectrum of big shooters where it's number of ropes, velocity of the cum shot, and the volume of each shot. Feels like it's rare to see someone who does all three.

Longmint can shoot a fucking geyser but it's like the first rope only, Reiemi can shoot multiple but they're not the thickest, I've seen a few that just leak an endless amount, and I think Mel7158 is the most well rounded from what I can tell. Longmint sounds like what you want.

friedunite

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 18, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Long comment ahead.

So the baseline of a good load is genetics: hyperspermia. That alone is responsible for constant loads even if you jerk it every day. If you have to wait a few days you're already disqualified. For example, Chantall will sometimes cum twice during a camshow which is due to:

Prostate stimulation. It's one thing to jerk and stop and go again (edging), it's another when a
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
is also stimulating your prostate, damn near forcing premature ejaculation. Each tip during a camshow sends a vibration of a few seconds up to a whole minute. So even if these ladies stop jerking, they're still being stimulated which is why some of them will accidentally cum. This would make the second load weaker with most people but with hyperspermia the second load is as big as the first. Now imagine doing this "advanced edging" over a few hours 😅

Now onto force. they don't mention it but these ladies are definitely doing kegel exercises. It's one thing to have volume, but the force is what makes the strong loads strong. This is especially what makes chantall_18 stand out. Look at the velocity of the mirror cumshot in this compilation clip (the first two cumshots are already insane lmao).

berryvert

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Those mirror shots, what the fuck did I just see. She literally shoots cum the way a race horse pisses. I actually didn’t think it was possible, I wonder how good it feels for her to release like that. I watched some of her videos and she’s cumming so hard that she’d actually have to search her room to find where all the cum ropes went.

rolloutboi69

Fan
Mar 8, 2023
Going by Love_amor_ at Stripchat the moment. FKA Nina Elipsis. Crazy loads.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images