MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - Threads in "requests" section should be moved after attaining popularity : POLL | SimpCity Forums

Trans Threads in "requests" section should be moved after attaining popularity : POLL

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Should threads in "requests" section be moved after becoming popular?

• Yes, after certain number of posts

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Yes, after certain number of views

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • COMBINE THE SECTIONS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's good as is

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

ssmittyy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It does not make sense to have the two sections separate. People can/do post content of the person regardless of what section it's in. If the OP can't find anything at all of the person then we can keep the request tag, but having a combined section would increase the visibility dramatically. Thereby leading to more content being posted accomplishing the whole goal and making QOL better for all. I discover new creators here as i'm sure many of you do too, and when you see someone new you fancy it fuels the urge to go searching for it. some know better where to look for content, and some can fill missing info. I have a ton of content acquired from different places, and when I see a thread of a person I have i'm more likely to remember it exists and post it. anyways, you know the deal, go vote

Reactions: chenbo

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
We already aim to move threads over to the main trans category when we notice they have a decent amount of content but threads do get missed.

You can help us and request a thread be moved by reporting a post in the thread and asking for the thread to be moved to the appropriate section. You can do this if the thread has too much content to be considered a request, if it doesn't have enough to be in the main category, if you spot a thread that doesn't belong in the trans category at all or you see a thread somewhere else and it does belong in the trans category.

ssmittyy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
thank you for the prompt response ill keep note of that as I thought reports were only for negative things. Suggestion, what if it was done automatically? like an if this=>then that rule? It would ensure that none are missed and would save you guys some work too, everyone's happy - maybe 5 replies or so. In any case thank you all for the work you do and for this kickass site