Discussion Upcoming Celebrity Nude Scenes

mrmaninblack2

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is the post I've seen about Anya Taylor-Joy in the Northman
"
I’ve also seen a few descriptions of Anya's nude scenes as well here are the ones I saw on the A24 sub.

She’s one of the main characters. She does give a great performance but the movie isnt “about her” as much as it is Alexander Skaarsgard’s character but she plays a nice supporting roles and she’s in one of my favorite scenes of the movie. (She disrobes in a few scenes and let me tell you she is EASY on the eyes 👀)

Nicole Kidman breasts and Anya Taylor Joy ass and sideboob.

On recapped.com I read this more detailed description that sounds like Anya might show a little more than Ass and sideboob. This was also apparently posted on Reddit in August but the interesting part is that they got the name of her character “Olga” right before it was officially announced in the trailer.

There is one moment where the king character makes Anya Taylor Joy’s “Olga” lift up her dress in which we see her full vagina, she wipes blood from it and then onto the king; There is a sex scene between Alexander Skaarsgard and Anya Taylor Joy in the woods at night but the moonlight lights up the entire scene; lots of thrusting and moaning, we see Alexander Skaarsgard’s full backside; we see Anya Taylor joys full backside and side boob/nip; There is a scene where Nicole Kidman rips open her shirt exposing her breasts; Another scene where we see Anya Taylor Joy completely nude entering a pool of water, entire backside is shown.”

mrmaninblack2

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Ana De Arma's scenes in Blonde, which is rated NR on Netflix, sounds pretty promising. Lets hope for a full frontal from her.

• LULW
Reactions: Annihilus

Seeker-316

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Anybody know anything about Florence Pugh in don't worry darling movie it very much seems like there will be nudity but I'm curious if she'll have like Hella nice nude scenes lol

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread like this but I guess it just isn't getting used.

A lot of the celeb threads have had junk posts lately due to people trying to talk about or find out about nude scenes so it would be nice if this became active instead.

Emma Stone - Nude in Poor Things, a couple of cam recorded scenes leaked out, but there are a lot more. Yes it's her, no body doubles. She also supposedly has a full on visible pussy shot in Bleat, but that won't ever be in theatres, so you have to pray to the simp god someone cam rips it at a festival.

Foe seems like it will have nudity from Saoirse Ronan but it isn't confirmed yet.

Sydney Sweeney will probably have nudity in her upcoming movie Anyone But You but it isn't fully confirmed yet.

Alison Brie will probably only have covered topless in Freelance, as we've seen in the previews.

There's rumors there might be something from Jenna Ortega in Miller's Girl, but it might just be sexy/implied content.

That's enough to get the thread going.

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

It is confirmed. As I posted on the Sydney Sweeney Discussions thread.

This is from a member on Recapped's Reddit page who attended an early screening of 'Anyone But You' and has attended other early screenings of movies and shared pictures of them including Emma Stone in 'Poor Things' and holy shit this is awesome news. Hell yeah. Sweeney delivers again. 👍👏👏

Can confirm Sydney Sweeney FULLY NUDE in Anyone But You.

I was shocked at how much nudity was in the film, pretty much all of it from the two leads.

Probably the best ass shot we've ever had from Sydney, standing in front of Glen Powell. He opens the door and she's nude, the camera cuts to a shot of her with one arm covering her tits, the other covering her pussy. I honestly wish I got a still image of this, its going to be reposted so often, camera lingers for a while as she speaks to him, covering up. We then see her from behind, lighting is pretty great. She shrugs and lets her hands fall against the sides of her legs, causing her ass to jiggle a bit. The camera cuts to front view again, except behind Glen Powell, this time his arm and shoulder covering her pussy and most of her tits. We cut to Glen Powell reaction, he says something then walks away, we cut back to sydney who laughs to herself, and we get and amazing fully lit shot of her tits. Her hair is tied up, so none covering her boobs, before she shuts the door on the camera.

Also a scene were both leads are taking a shower (alone) and we cut between both of them, we see a decent shot of Sydney's tits and full body several times through the glass, and the top half of her ass.

(IF THIS CAN BE BRIGHTENED WELL, THIS MAY BE THE BEST SCENE) Post sex, we see them cuddling asleep, another shot of Sydney's bare ass and her right boob. It's dark, Sydney gets up and walks to the bathroom, decent shot of her ass walking away. She looks at herself in the mirror and talks to herself (mainly comedic) camera is above her shoulders. We cut back to the dark bedroom and see her walking towards the bed (camera) fully nude, her tits and pussy somewhat clear (unsure if a merkin). Camera lingers on her for a decent amount of time while she's walking.

There are a lot of ridiculously gratuitous scenes of the two leads getting dressed/changed, never completely nude but we do get some implied nudity/sideboob apart from Glen Powell's ass.

Unfortunately (and strangely) no nudity from the sex scenes, which causes me to worry. The movie is really sloppily edited and literally all the nude scenes are pretty gratuitous/ played for laughs and not integral to the story. The parts that are integral to the story (the sex scenes) have no nudity. So I can see, at least in the theatrical release, the nudity being removed, especially considering how explicit it was, and if they do change their mind and go for that lower rating.

Sorry for the delay on this, we were asked to fill out a questionnaire and give verbal responses to our thoughts on the movie. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them when I can, maybe DM me them though instead of flooding this sub, unless you think it's an important question that everyone will wanna know.

Looking forward to all the Negative Nancies being proven wrong again like they were with The Voyeurs because this chick knows what people want and delivers.👏

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

That's okay dude. I think it is safe to say when it comes to nudity and Sweeney there are good chances she is going to deliver and she hasn't let us down so far. It is nice to see an insanely hot chick who is also one of the fastest rising stars in Hollywood so willing to go nude for roles. 👍