Trans Who has experienced Trans in real life?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
Catflix.su banner

Have you ever been with a trans?

• Yes, I was mostly bottom

Votes: 291 7.1%
  • Yes, I was mostly top

Votes: 864 21.1%
  • Yes, I am versa

Votes: 288 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 2,654 64.8%

• Total voters

Expilot

Diamond Tier
Dec 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
People gotta learn that dicks dont work like cars or houses. You dont buy the biggest one to flex and have the best one. What matters is how you use your dick. The size is completely random. No one is able to control it. It's just a reproduction muscle. And defining yourself over it, like a society blaming people for a fully random size of some cum muscle just shows that they got nothing else to offer. Fuck his ass hard and the size will never be a topic.

ligmabahls

Don’t mistake my generosity for generosity
May 11, 2022
If it's a trans male, yeah that's on the gay spectrum (if you're a dude). If it's a trans female, seems closer to the hetero side of the spectrum. I think it makes a lot more sense to think about sexuality on a spectrum and we're all dots somewhere along that spectrum. Some people are super gay, some are super hetero, and a lot in between.

Treating sexual attraction like it's only two choices: fully gay or fully hetero, just fails to acknowledge the reality that a lot of people might "identify" with one part of that spectrum but their actions show they land maybe somewhere just to the side of that.

If you fuck someone who is trans, I wouldn't just automatically call that sex with a man.
- If the person has a dick and boobs, how do you decide (for purposes of this "am i gay" argument) if they are male or female?
- What about Mixed Gonadal Dysgenesis? It's an intersex condition, in which there are some male structures (gonad, testis), as well as a uterus, vagina, and fallopian tubes. Congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- What if they identify female but haven't transitioned? Are they male? What if they transitioned MtF with top and bottom surgery - are they female now?
- If a MtF gets bottom surgery and takes hormones and develops natural breasts, is that person still male?
- What if someone de-transitions and stops hormones, and never had surgery. Lets say you two hooked up before the transition, after it, and again after detransition - which of those experiences was the "gay" one?

The trouble with us identifying someone else as male/female based on presence of specific organs, is what if they don't have those organs? Or what if the organs don't look the way you'd expect? What if the tits are fake? What if she has a huge clit? What if FtM doesn't get bottom surgery but does get top? What about a cis female who is flat chested all her life? What about a cis male who has natural breasts even if fairly small? If we go by uterus yes/no, what if a cis girl doesn't have a uterous? What if she does but is just otherwise infertile? What if she just presents naturally with really masculine features, or has naturally high testosterone?

miranfan94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Yeah totally agree. It's a spectrum, it's not a binary yes/no when it comes to heterosexual/homosexual.

Like you said, re: specific organs too - if you're attracted to Buck Angel, does that make you "straighter" than somebody attracted to Kasey Kei, because one presents as male (but has a vagina) and the other as female (but has a penis)?

I think it's a reductive way to look at sexuality in general

billybobjimmygo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Figure I'd share another story.

After awhile of seeing my go-to mentioned in my last post, she had moved into a house with a friend (also trans). Looked on Backpage one day and noticed the address matched up with my go-to and turns out it was her. So, I booked her for a 30 minute morning visit ($60) as i didn't know how she'd be. Call when I'm 5 minutes out; no answer. Arrive; no answer. Give it a couple minutes and try again; picks up. She apparently had been partying the night before and was still asleep. Waited about 15 minutes for her to get ready; calls me to come to the door. Go-to uses the backdoor and I guess she uses the front? Or maybe she just didn't care; idk.

Get in and we chat for a bit. Asked her how the party was and such. Put my gift on the desk and she went to work. Head game was decent but her tongue was reminding me of sand paper. Was a really odd feeling. Not painful but not fully pleasurable. Decided i'd bj her. She was smaller than me by maybe 3 inches. This is a time where that smell people have mentioned in other comments occurred. It wasn't strong but it was noticeable after a few minutes despite her having freshened up before seeing me.

After a few minutes, strapped on a rubber and went to town. Her dick swinging while being pounded was a nice site. She had a nice bubble ass and small hormone tits. The visuals were enough to push me over after a few minutes. Cleaned up in the bathroom, hugged, and left.

Not as good as my go-to and that wait in the beginning was a bit annoying but not a bad visit overall.

billybobjimmygo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
As for liking trans being gay or not, as others said; it's a spectrum. Many guys enjoy the female form despite a dick being there. They like the feminine form but don't like the masculine male form. As such, straight guys wouldn't necessarily find Buck Angel attractive cause he's way masculine but would find TSVanity attractive cause she's feminine. The dick is just extra and doesn't factor in to the femininity. This also applies to femboys cause guys will like them too but not be gay; cause they present feminine enough. Now, if you wanted, you could argue that liking TS makes you bi or at the least, bi-leaning; and i'd agree with that idea to an extent.

arsars

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 15, 2022
I live in Moscow in Russia and here, despite the almost complete ban on LGBT people, there are quite a lot of them. I even had something like a relationship with one, but I had to leave, apparently I'm not ready to give up real women. She has now emigrated to the USA. with others (10 approximately) met for money. an average of 7,000 rubles ($80) per hour. with some several times. Most of the transgender people are Asian, and they are more like femboys without breasts and without HRT. A lot of trannies from Latin America, Cuba.

funinnit

Lurker
Jul 22, 2023
A trans girl that lives near me is into letting guys fuck her anon and would literally let anyone fuck her. I've been tempted to but she only plays raw and even though she gets tested I don't feel like taking the risk lol
Saying it here in case anyone in LA feels like gambling for me

jlogran

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
Yes, I have been with a transwoman. Both before her bottom surgery, and afterward.

She was a lot of fun. An older woman probably in her 50s, but still fairly passable. The only thing that still looked like a man on her, were her hands. She had big man hands, but everything else was passable.

I was excited to be with her after her bottom surgery, and it was a good time. Didnt feel the same as a cis-pussy, but still very tight. I preferred fucking her anally moreso than vaginally. She eventually got her cis-wife/girlfriend/partner to join us and she was a but if fun too.

miranfan94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Not sure that anyone gives a shit but me and my SO (who I think I've legit chronicled our relationship in it's entirety on from the start on this website) are getting married now

Pretty lucky we live in a pretty accepting country of this type of stuff. But I would genuinely say a benefit to dating a trans person is that since we grew up in the same time, went to the same school, are the same age - a lot of our hobbies and interests are pretty similar. She's into the same stupid shit I'm into, we have the same in jokes and dumb sayings.

Call me gay or straight or whatever but shits great and Im happy. 10/10 love story that started with Onlyfans and me being dumb as fuck with username security.

Always shoot your shot gentlemen :WeSmart:

Catflix.su banner