Discussion Who were you surprised to find?

dude5859

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The most shocking thing to me was that Russian Ice Queen or whatever on IG! I saw her many times swimming in a frozen lake and eating ice and stuff like that. My mind was blown when I found out she sells nudes too.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

dude5859

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 23, 2022
Ok I found something crazy again.

Do you remember that video that a guy tells his best friend ( a girl) that I'm horny and the girl says I can suck your dick if you want before finding out it was a prank and there is a camera there?

if not, here is the video:

She has an OF :peepoClap:

noye2

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 31, 2023
Hard for me to be surprised about this anymore. My middle school friend talked about how his cousin who used to be a personal trainer before covid but quit. She hasn't worked a 9 to 5 for months. He thought maybe she was doing onlyfans. My friend showed me his cousin's Instagram.

Saw the linktree in the bio and already knew it was a wrap.
Clicked on it and of course saw the OF link. He was surprised of course, that's your cousin. You don't think they would do that.

Wouldn't be surprised if my sister's did it. It's just the milieu we're in.

Anal King

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 15, 2024
I wasn't to surprised to find that constance nunes from Gotham Garage on netflix had an Onlyfans. Sucks i don't think she ever did any nudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzthr1llz

Pseudonym

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was really happy to find this one when I looked at the Normies channel and then run a search just to check. She's got a great body.
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This one I remembered being surprised about when it happened, but her Instagram before that kinda showed that she wasn't too shy about it. Too bad that she seems less active at the moment though.

I was surprised about android_girl, the one who was the face of the android on the title screen for Detroit Become Human, though unfortunately her content was somewhat lacking and the account has since been deleted anyway.

The title of the thread has me thinking of accounts that existed before encountering the person but I can also think of others I'm surprised made an account at all after already being aware of them. Mainly streamers like Elspeth and Yuuie (also happily surprised when they both went topless at their own paces) and Jambo. FandomReactions is a big one for me too as I've known of that channel for years and it's nice to see them on OF, even though it's currently non-nude (but I hope some day that might change.)

honkytonker

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 23, 2022
or previously @neuroscienceandyou
She was constantly on my TikTok FYP posting about neuroscience. I thought she was really pretty and was hiding some nice tits in her videos, but she never showed as much as cleavage.
imageb8eeb71f939e969f.png

Turns out she used to be a nude model!

Last edited: