MEGATHREAD! Youtube Your Favorite Try On Video?

Pallerado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Welcome to the thread for all the ladies and gentlemen with a burning passion for fashion, especially as it is expressed by bikini or lingerie. Feel free to share any good finds here. I like to sometimes cut out the most artistic bits of videos for sharing, but obviously just sharing the link to the channel/video is fine.

I'll start the thread with a personal favorite, Erin Kate, who made some great try on videos, but has unfortunately since nuked her public social media presence. I'll put a couple of samples here, and the rest in a
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone][old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

hanumania

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I wish we could have a rule where vidlinks that had age verification are no good, because I really don't want to have to log on to fucking google to watch a video.

Youtube Downloader and VideoDownloadHelper are both safe (no spying/malware) extensions for firefox that let you DL youtube vids which you can then host on bunkr or something.

Speaking of, here's some vids:

@gen_with_a_g and her amazing natural DDD tuttis. Edited and upscaled with lossless settings.

here's an edited maarya vid, Like many girls she uses excessive editing and effects that fuck up one's ability to concentrate on what's important: boobs. I stabilized the subject and removed the split screen, then exported with hq settings. Not yet upscaled to 60f.