Simp Chat Enji Night

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
On the contrary: she gives a lot of fucks about money, but is aware that OF is a get rich quick kinda thing. She COULD get more money that she ever dreamt of, but like any get rich quick/be your own boss stuff, there's a catch. In this case, she's aware she'll always have a label on her. Which is fine if you're 20 or even 30, but what will happen when you're 40 or 50 and nobody wants to look at you anymore?

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
I think you can for sure make image content fun or varied. But she does a great job at looking straight up uncomfortable in front of the camera a lot of the time. That's her biggest problem to me. Not a lack of erotic whatever but the poses and her facial expression game is bad/weak. And I don't mean that she needs hotter poses either, just more confident ones.

RedPinkYellow

Lurker
Mar 1, 2024
I think she stuck in this cute geek gamer girl VS cosplay goddess of male fantasies inside battle. I think she never would have thought how popular and loved she'll become and I think she still struggles with the fact that she is lusted after by 99% of straight men. That and the fact that she probably doesn't think that highly of herself in terms of physical appearance, creates this sometimes awkward and almost feeling forced atmosphere with the pictures.

valeriass

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
think she stuck in this cute geek gamer girl VS cosplay goddess of male fantasies inside battle. I think she never would have thought how popular and loved she'll become and I think she still struggles with the fact that she is lusted after by 99% of straight men. That and the fact that she probably doesn't think that highly of herself in terms of physical appearance, creates this sometimes awkward and almost feeling forced atmosphere with the pictures.

Sly_del

Lurker
Apr 24, 2022
She knows how hot she is and she knows what she’s doing. She’s a tease. If she was so self conscious, she wouldn’t be dating her Chad beefcake trainer, she would think she was “ugly” or “unworthy”.

When dude filmed her in a swimsuit that one time, they knew to keep her butt out of it because it would create buzz. When she posted her jump rope video the other day, she knew people would be slobbering because she teased from the front knowing her ass and that jiggle would’ve went viral once again.

Like most teases, she enjoys the attention and squirming, otherwise she’d quit this due to the “pressure of fame” What’s also really funny is the white knights defending her actions thinking she is going to see their messages and fall in love with them. Not sure who needs to hear it but she’s into douche bag gym trainers and “pretty boys” and not white knights. Especially ones stealing her products by even being on this site.

Sly_del

Lurker
Apr 24, 2022
I agree. In my view the “nice girl cosplayer” is a brand. She knows what she’s doing. Eventually the Patreon will fizzle out or she’ll “retire”.

My theory is the Patreon is her short term “retirement fund” that she’ll cash out later in the year if not middle of next year. Also she’s been doing this for years, she’ll reason the retirement with that or get married or something.