MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Kiwisunset Discussion | Page 17 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Kiwisunset Discussion

iU%O&&x*zwHE

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think you're being hyperbolic but you pay for access to the profile posts and sometimes messaging, you don't technically pay for new posts. It's why you can't keep looking at posts after your sub expires. There's no guarantee or requirement to post if you pay. Onlyfans and the law sees it as "she continues to charge for access to older posts" which is legal.

Jack_Simmons

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Easiet way to get out of that kind of situation, set an expectation of content. If an OF person charges to sub AND ppv, don't bother subbing to them. Just sit and wait for their revenue to decline. Yea it may suck to not be the "first" to see it when they do posts, but there's a reason OF isn't considered a social media platform. If you see someone use their body sexually to make income, you aren't a fan, you are a consumer. You are there to buy a service or product. You wanna be nice to them about it? Great! Makes the purchase more amicable. But you are still a consumer, no different than buying food from a cook or grocer, or rent for a living space. Sometimes I can buy content and be rather impressed with the quality of the product I bought, so I am more opted to buy more. If I buy content and I think the quality is poor, I know not to buy from them anymore and look else where.

TLDR Based on your own personal and individual standards, if you don't like she isn't making content frequent enough or of a certain quality, and you are still subbed to her, don't be. Let her revunue no longer sustain her, and she'll either get a job like everyone else (Press X to Doubt), or she'll put back more effort.

PS I feel no sympathy for sex workers who volutarily put there body on the internet. No one forced them to, they chose to. So OF people feeling upsetty spaghetti that they have "ruined their lives or pprospects of dating", they knew that was the risk before they did it, and chose to anyways.

sadiestone8808

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 25, 2024
changes = she's single? either that or she entered hoe rehab for her weed addiction, just hope it wasn't a religious place which will cause her to read from the good book instead of showing her prime melons (what shit mod blocked me from putting emotes dammit) 😶‍🌫️

DROAPH

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 4, 2023
Almost assuredly she took time off for mental health and just wants to rake in more easy cash. Don't overthink it gentlemen. This is probably one of her only sources of income. She's a fool to quit her "job", unless she decided to find a real one.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That is something I wondered about too. Modding cars is mostly done for personal preference and use. I dont get where its an "investment" as she stated because making changes to an exotic, or any car really, has a lot of options, and its for the love of it. You rarely get any of that money back unless these people buying the cars are fucking stupid and willing to drop big money on these parts just because it makes car go vroom loudly :KEKWlaugh: and you dont have a factory car. If anyone knows what the hell she is referring to, Im all ears. The only thing I have noticed recently is how much more expensive the high end vehicles cost and yet there are more of them than ever. I guess its a special club and I sure as hell aint in it, Jack :KEKWlaugh:

Reactions: iluvbigtiddies6969