Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

zonig

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
PPV or she sent you after you tipped? bc ppv purchases stay saved, but they can delete the message from the dms.

Go to your dms, find the account that you purchased from and at the top there will be "Gallery", "Purchases" and "Find", purchases only show up after you buy a PPV.

In your main feed you can click on "purchased" to see every ppv you ever bought as well, it includes the ones from accounts that got deleted.

If it was a ppv and it was not in the purchased tab, maybe it means OF deleted probably bc of ToS, in that case you should talk with support.

x54354

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Looks like one. Here is another one. A bigger one:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

With blog posts such as "10 Problems an OnlyFans Agency Can Help You with as A Content Creator in 2024":

"Connect with Your Fans: Engaging with fans is crucial for building a loyal following. If time is tight, we’ve got the tools and strategies to help you build lasting connections that pay off."

Ohh, I wonder what they mean by that. /s

They're very careful not to ever explicitly say on their website that they have paid chatters but googling that agency you see that's what they're known for.

There's also one blog post titled "7 Reasons to Hire an OnlyFans Manager for Your Account" (I can't access the post though).

Here's a list of people that use this agency (though I can't be certain they use the paid chatter part of the agency):

Reactions: smrdoprdo