Simp Chat Bukkit Brown - Discussion Thread

beepbeep

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So yeah like I asked yesterday did she just completely slow down on the video stuff? I’ve noticed a ton of new photo sets just had no videos

Genuinely asking too I don’t keep up with her a ton

jijo15

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I have already lost hope. She was getting some nice videos in 2022 (teasing pussy and shit), and I thought she may have been about to scale to more explicit nude content. But never happened. After that, she did more and more boring ass cosplay crap that was so safe it could be perfectly posted on Instagram.

rajesh123

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 6, 2022
I think they've gone the Nigri route of going full-on cosplay focused. I think most people wouldn't even mind if the current stuff was less explicit than the previous ones (like the Calavera or mushroom sets) but as things currently are, it's basically just a single release of 50 bikini / cosplay pics every 3-4 weeks so its safe to say they've lost interest in the substantial spicy sets / vids :Sadge:

Last edited:

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
They recently had a ton of life stuff happen the last few months. They were just at 2 cons and are currently still at a con. Their post for the Reading Nook set suggested they have some more life stuff to finish but have some big projects that they are excited to work on and show so I wouldn't be too worried about things slowing down/them not caring. Sometimes life happens and they are communicating at least.

BukkB

(つ▀¯▀)つ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʙเᴛᴄʜ!
Mar 11, 2022
I have one question:
"Why doesn't she bring even a third of her cosplay from Instagram/Twitter to OnlyFans?"
You can compare. Her social media cosplay is much better than what she posts on OnlyFans, in general.

Well. One day, I asked her the same question in a post on Twitter. My post got views (which isn't difficult) and she simply blocked me... That's understandable. I was doing "negative" advertising for her business. But it's true. She really doesn't have any...

Dude, she went viral doing a meme cosplaying Kirishima from My Hero Academy. And she just doesn't have it in the OF. No Link cosplay. No Jujutsu cosplay. No Raven - Teen Titans...
I'm sure you, my dear fan, knew her from a specific cosplay, but you couldn't find it on Bukkit's OnlyFans. She's probably even on Patreon. But who pay that to see Instagram content? Anyway...

Apart from that, it's noticeable that the NSFW of her 'video' content has dropped. Normally, someone starts off making soft content, and ends up opening their pussy. SHE DID THE OTHER WAY! haha
For someone who almost showed her asshole and wore an anal plug and ended up on these simple PPVs showing nothing and a bit of butt, it's really disappointing. And what VIDEO? She's just posting sets and sets of photos. Apart from the long wait for that. Which is normal. Since she's never been a Belle Delphine who doesn't post for a year and comes back from the dead with 1000 posts and videos.

And let's not forget the grainy filter she uses to edit her videos... Bro... Why? I simply want to see a clean, quality video from her. Anyway... I still like her. But it makes me angry.

Well, almost like a rhetorical question, anyway. Why go further if the basics are already generating profits for her. And I don't know. Maybe it's the boyfriend's influence...

Last edited:

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Which house are you talking about? Got a link or image? I don't think THEY are rich.

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Bruh their Patreon and OF content is like nearly the exact same and is def not the same as her social media stuff. I follow them on Twitter, Patreon, and OF, there is a clear difference of content. I actually pay for their Patreon content, not just lurk these forums like most here, so I would know.

Like I said before, they had a lot of stuff IRL come up recently which they have communicated and are still communicating. They also mentioned they have big stuff coming.

For someone who uses their name and a gif of them as your PFP, you sure seem to not like them, especially since you can't even use the right goddamn pronouns like a decent human being.

BooperDooter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Their Patreon post for context:

"
Helloooooo everybody ❤️

We are closing off the month with just a little comfy cozy natural spice set!

This month kicked was busyyyyyy between two cons and so much life chores! I was just feeling the cozy vibes and the opportunity to just do a cute set in my little reading nook that i adore!

The books are not just for display! They are my collection of graphic novels and cookbooks! The manga is somewhere else hahah

Im currently busting my ass in the little free time i have to work on some major home projects! Namely my office and craft room i have had absolutely no time to tackle 🫠

Been building so much furniture yall

Its gonna take a LOT of organizing but im excited to show yall once its done! Cause once its finished i can finally work on some bigger projects again and im chomping at the bit to do that!

Currently at sakuracon right now! I hope you all have a great end of month!"