AshesToEmbers

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes.

This is the post in it's entirety, posted 4 days ago.

"i didn't lie. the set didn't come out how i wanted it to & i've been traveling. i will be reshooting it soon. i was excited about it so i promised it too soon. i'm sorry.

i don't have a 2nd party running my account & do everything myself. this isn't my only job. i don't have anyone to help me with this.

this is the first hiccup i've ever had with something like this & i'm hurt you guys couldn't give me more grace. it was a one time thing."

AshesToEmbers

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Nope.

Passes does not do preview images unless she posts them for free, and she just said "For all you foot people, I'm taking my cheekiest photos yet." Or something very close along those lines. Didn't follow up for a week, some people asked where the set was, she got pissy and said she's not going to post anything other than feet now because people were impaitent and rude.

AshesToEmbers

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Her own comment from that post I just quoted.

"i will still get it done but i think it will be my last cheeky set for awhile due to the aggression from those with that interest. feet people y'all are still cool & respectful & that's why i fuck with you so hard. i wish other communities would take notes from you."

Tiger77

Fan
Sep 16, 2023
Kinda seems like milking the foot fetish folks was her plan all along and is now just using this to kinda point the blame at people who where asking where was the set she promised in my opinion. I kind of figured as much once I found out passes was the platform she's using to sell subs/ptv content. I myself have only ever been scammed on that platform so I'm not a huge fan of it.

Hexuiz

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Its obvious shes just trying to shame those who only want cleavage and ass pics into calming down. I imagine that she does make decent money off the feet only pics, as implied on her recent stream with QT, but there likely only so much she can get from the feet bros. The fact she's not outright saying that cheeky sets will be permanently off the menu makes me think she will do them again whenever she needs big money eg if she does move back to LA

Reactions: soupygoose

Hexuiz

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
I remember when Fanhouse was transitioning to Passes she said she was weighing up her options of other sites to host her content on cause of Passes shady terms and conditions. She obviously realised the stigma involved with having a Fansly or Onlyfans and wants to retain the image of a "Online Personality" and not an "Online Thot" despite the fact thats where she gets her money now