AshesToEmbers

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, she makes ~excuses.~ This is the 5th post of this nature she has made since she has started passes.

"Apologies again for the lack of updates. Have not been happy with my appearance lately which makes photographing myself difficult. I promise I'll get back to the grind soon as I'm working on it. I feel awful for not being as ontop of this as I'd like to be, & I hope you know I'm not neglecting this on purpose. This will only be temporary. "

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Wtf I thought she was gonna at least post the last ass set. We were promised booty! I'm not in the mood for titties rn!

If I order a burger from Arby's and those fuckers give me a hotdog I'm just supposed to accept it? Fuck no bitch that's not what I ordered. Give me my fuckin burger!

Congrats to the titty guys, but I came looking for booty.

Last edited:

AshesToEmbers

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Concerning booty:

"people who were excited for that last set i mentioned fear not!! i have done the reshoots & they came out sooo much better than the first ones!!! i'll be posting it in a day or two!!!

i'm working on building my confidence back up so i can post more!! i'd like to do more corset based content & hopefully once i move i can do some real shoots with real photographers if that's something you'd be interested in! i'm still really awkward & shy when it comes to this stuff but i'd like to be more confident with it.

thank you to everyone for being cool!! appreciate it lots."

Tiger77

Fan
Sep 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
100% agree as it will just be another excuse to give as she doesn't seem to great about keeping a schedule even just doing self shot content lol. Imagine having the photographer to blame for stuff not coming out on time.

Giving the platform she picked its obvious nothing XXX is gonna happen but I'd be happy enough with some self shot booty / thong content at the very least .