MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

mzl2

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
finana losing a lot of subs for some recent drama about talking shit behind someone's back. she's close to going under 500k

i didn't know she was a dumb backstabbing hoe... all i wanted is for her to become the coomer farmer she was meant to be :SadgeCry:

RabbitHoleGuy

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly she's doing better than most NijiEN talents right now and way better than that little rat Kyo/Quinn. I mean I kinda see why she keeps having these breakdowns. She didn't get the same garland and roses that Doki/Mint got, and the slander campaign Niji ran on her is still working because she said an edgy joke one time. It's probably easier said than done but it's better to focus on building up what you have than thinking about what could've been.

Capppo

Casual
Nov 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here is the receipts. But some stuff is missing.

"Finana discord cancelled their b-day billboard project because she told them they're unoriginal and copying hololive
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Finana has a menhera meltdown on twitter about how nobody draws her in group fanart and cancels streams because of it

Finana jumps in during the drama with her infamous "L + Ratio you parasocial fucks" tweet (somehow this doesn't stop her from doing valentines dates and sell wedding ring merch though)

Finana gets caught joining a fan discord server with her official account where she constantly joins vc and plays games with its members, gets bonked by management and is forced to leave it only for her to create an alt account and join again behind management's back, causing her biggest paypigs to leave her over the preferential treatment to the members of the server

Finana's aforemention discord groomer circle leaks her Nijisanji audition tape

"

And here is the clip how Finana backstabbed Sayu.

And I have the list from here.