Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I likely do but can u give anymore info to help narrow it down. I am a bit too lazy to roam thru her Patreon stuff (too many) to find that first nude. Granted, it is sorted by date but mehh...if u have more info it will pinpoint it easier. But keep in mind, her first nude, which woudl have been on Patreon, would have been as a GIF not an MP4. For whatever reason she had a fetish for low quality gif back then and adamantly refused to do mp4s until she moved to OF.

Unless you mean her first mp4 where she was nude. If that is the case then it is OF and most people here have that. I think it was on a table in black lingerie or something wearing glasses. A bit fuzzy to remember.

Last edited:

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
Now he's talking about when she was in her bathroom at her tub without any water in it and she basically had a bathing suit on and she took her top down that was her first nude anything video was I got it somewhere but like you said it's hidden in millions of other pictures LOL

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
And the answer is.....

2019.12.fairy.lights - part of her December 2019 old Patreon private sets.
Here is a preview snapshot of those sets at the time...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

You were right!! Great memory! 🥳🎉

Keep in mind, back then she ONLY put out gif files not mp4 -- she would split the single video up into multiple files. So you could technically combine them back to its original single file, if you want to. I did not do it here, preferring to give you the original ones, in the same order she released them. However, they are converted to mp4 by the original popular crowd-fund group I was apart of for MissyPwns (her name back then), where they were not only converted to mp4 to dramatically reduce their ungodly gif file sizes, but to clean them (had a ton of gif artifacts). But the resolution is the same as how she released them. Some of the video quality may be bad but just be aware that was her fault not the group -- the group was only IMPROVING her fuck ups.

videos:
pics:

Side Note: Filigree, you were super, super close! But it appears, yes it was a bathtub nude, but not quite what youy said. This came out one month later, on January 2020, called 2020.01.bath, which was apart of this set (preview snap)...

Her first bathtub was on October 2018, but she was very, very careful not to reveal any nudity (bubble bath) in pics and videos.
Very impressive memories you guys have! 🤯

Off-topic: While roaming I just thought this pic of the Nov 2019 nurse was hot af of Lenya...

Side Note: The crowd-fund group i was part of immediately began buying her $500 God Tier stuff the moment the group was established, however the group started up about 6-months after she began the God Tier level. So it's very possible the group missed out on prior nudes (only seen in the God level) than the one you remember above (fairy lights). The group got all of her God Tier content when the group began, but she adamantly refused to sell her past stuff we missed (even when our group offered her $ for each missed God set). So, the above "private set" is technically her first nude of those sets (ie. her "King Tier", as she called it, was her top tier below God, and lower tiers) since the beginning of time that we know of. But it is unclear if it's the first nude ever of her if one were to include the missing God Tiers pror to the above private set.

Fun Fact: Her original God Tier were just ppv user requests where you could have her do what you told her to do. But she was horribly restrictive. I think that is why she dropped "requests" and changed God to just be a small set of pics + gif videos which showed her vag (the onlu thing unique in God Tier was she showed her vag full-on which was either never seen in her private sets or just teased...until she began OF). Yes $500 for just for 10 pics and a few terrible gifs per month. The group could afford it for very cheap (per person) so why not was our thinking :ROFLMAO: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
Huh, seems i was remembering wrong then as i thought those photos and gif's were from her OF instead of her patreon... I still remember some of the earliest releases on her OF were of that gif format without sound.

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
Was looking it up and when i look at the files i get for download with firefox it is an mp4 but edge makes it a gif for some reason on my side...
I was right on the lack of sound and them looking like a gif though as you'd get 4 short video's that are barely a tease

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Ahh, so she isn't giving her once traditional blurred previews with overblown text on it?
I'd imagine if she was finally penetrating, she would be bragging about it to get people to panic join.

If it matters, her $500 tier back on Patreon way, way back was, oddly enough, worse than her lower paid tiers. It had far less images (10 vs 25+) and far less videos (all gifs). The only perk was you finally got a better (direct) shot of her waxed puss (not a close up though) and her videos were twice as long (so to a max of 30 secs, iirc). She surprisingly got several to pay for it. You could see the other $500 members. Our crowdfund group (we opened 1 account on Patreon solely for her $500 tiers each month) was the last man standing, but when we stopped, she started OF after a few days.

Last edited:

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
Well, considering the description for the girlfriend one ( 1 below the 499 tier ) was all about how she will contact you daily with lewd stuff, making you feel special ( basically the girl friend experience ) i'd imagine that the 499 one will have her treat you like a money pig where she demands you to pay her bills or demands you spend x amount of money on her that day like a proper paypig. Still funny that she started the onlyfans a few days after nobody was subscribed to her 500

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I have the complete Patreon set (organized by dates) but only half of her $500 God Tier sets (the latter half until she stopped and moved to OF). She refused to sell the other god tier half which is why we only got half. baffling why she refused. Size of patreon collection: 13GB.

Also all of her Instagram posts (and videos) since the dawn of time across her multiple accounts (+ deleted accounts) where she would routinely post then delete all her posts and then repost them as new (roll eyes). But this directory stopped being updated back in early 2021, which ofc she now has more pics/videos posted. Size of instagram collection: 2GB

Last edited by a moderator:

TormentRage

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Ok. That's similar to how I have her OF stuff. I have it set as the video title and all the corresponding posts in separate folders. Currently that folder is 139 gigs give or take. That would have all the PPV (Some of the photo sets at the start to current vids), a handful of OF lives, and the new VIP sets.

I have some of the Patreon stuff but I either only ever saved half or didn't collect as much as I thought. Some of my sets I could have sworn I was in the loop for are incomplete. Those God tier are the hard ones to find. I am surprised that it hasn't dawned on her that she could make even more selling that old content on OF. She wouldn't have to do any work and she'd still make an ass load of cash. She barely does anything now anyway.

That's why I had asked if anyone knew of or would have known where an inventory of that is. With like 4 or 5 of these similar places folding, half the links dead or cut, its been a pain trying to archive everything.

The Filigree

Heart
Mar 11, 2022
Y'all only to post all that stuff somewhere and give us a link especially the early stuff I think I'm the source of the first year of her only fans content I don't have anything else lol I give up on her this last year

TormentRage

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Rarely. In the last let's say the last 6 months it's been only 3 new PPV videos. Her new thing is the VIP crap. That's 4 1 to 4 minute videos and a handful of pics sent sporadically through the month. Streams are still lackluster but she pulls enough from those and VIP she probably feels she doesn't need true PPV anymore.

TormentRage

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Essentially at the beginning of the month she posts a contribution post. It started at 35 then she bumped to 50 a month. She built a tier system herself and treats it like Patreon. She only shares that stuff for that month. She clears almost 2 grand a month on those posts. I'm not sure what the GF experience on fansly is like and no way am I ever dropping 500 to see either. Seeing the content slow down makes it a pain as she was the most active content provider I follow.