Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

Heraldry17

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Lol it's pretty funny that she's denying it when that's clearly her. Another person asked about the video and she said that it was someone impersonating her and edited her OF watermark on the video. Like come on now nobody could or wants to impersonate that woman. My guess is that she made the video when her and her partner split but now that they're back together she wants everyone to forget about the videos.

Heraldry17

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Any new videos she puts out will be posted on her non discussion thread. I doubt she'll do any bbc with an actual person again since she seems to be ashamed of doing it the first time. Not saying she's racist but like I said earlier, her and her partner probably wasn't on the best terms when those videos were put out.

Logan181

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I can say with some certainty that she just wants to make content with her husband and move on. She had a onlyfans for a long time and was always married. She was making content with other guys. Was he aware or not, none of my business. Whatever happened, she isn’t doing content with other guys. She had the interracial vids on her wall for a long time and even advertised on her Reddit that she had bbc content. She even offered at one time to make custom content with her black friend. I’ve also seen and have vids with one other guy. Finally I’ve seen one pic of a threesome of her eating out a girl and getting fucked from behind by another guy, not her husband. I missed a lot chances to get content like that. It’s not like her husband is awful by any means. Dude is a baller to handle a hot girl like that he has my respect.

Same with her she has my respect I will say this girl works hard. Makes a lot of content. Is very honest and straight up. Doesn’t scam and is not crazy about prices.

I drink and I know things….

Wolvie out