Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

nuckfugss

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
When I subbed to her a while back after seeing so many clips there was this specific video that I wanted to see and even buy but she told me it was a resub vid and I've yet to see it or I'm blind. Here's the tweet with the vid
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: regto5 and Endure

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think it was "hotwife" stuff, I seriously think they were having relationship issues, possibly separated at the time. Why else would she be so fucking sensitive about it now? Go ask her yourself if she'll ever do more and see how fast she denies that was even her in the vid and then blocks you.

Don't get your hopes up.

imthelover

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
There must be a reason why they recorded it. Either they broke up and recorded kind of revenge stuff, which i dont think because they still together OR they tried hotwife stuff, she let herself bang by some dude which caused problems afterwards. I remember they didnt fit very well together, i didnt felt the chemistriy went well with them. I think they tried hotwifing and when post nut clarity kicked in, he realized he give her pussy to some idiot and regret the whole situation. While on her site, well she is a whore anyways, she either let a random guy fuck her or let millions of guys watch masturbate to her.

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It doesn't really matter what the real reason is. What matters is that she'll probably never do it again because she adamantly denies it was her in the vid (it's clearly her). She claims the tattoos and eye color are wrong and that it's some kind of "snapchat filter" lol She also blocks anyone who even mentions it.

If she's in THAT much denial, she has no intention of ever doing it again unless something goes seriously wrong with her marriage.