Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah, do a whole episode for 'kids' of glue painting and eating.

Billy Madison GIF by The Taboo Group

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I posted this in the YT thread in response to latest post, oops :KEKWlaugh:
Agreed and it's funny! I was about to post about that video and forgot a few hours ago. I was going to say shes been showing cleavage for the last 2 videos and what would you know? they are her most viewed in a while. Her last classroom one finally looks like its about to pass the 300K mark and her latest one above looks like its right on its heels it seems since its been only what? not even a full 24hrs but Its almost at 100k.

Good for her and goes to show what her main audience likes, no one really fucks with her videos when she's being prude and boring, a little cleavage and good acting and (BOOM!) She actually did well in these last two videos from the script to the acting. She can be amazing when she applies herself.

I honestly think she knew her channel statistics haven't been doing too well and she needed to upload one of these more suggestive videos to get a little boost. She has to know showing her cleave will be an easy way to get views when it gets bad like it is, but for what ever reason refuses to do it except for when views are really low. Watch once she feels satisfied with the numbers she'll go back to the same ole nun ASMR that does ass.

I've noticed this pattern over the years with Glow, Frivvi and a few other ASMR girls that when the views are really low they usually drop a more suggestive video. I'm certain they damn well know their audiences are male dominant that just want to see some skin and be crushed on or comforted by a pretty girl. I guess to keep up self image they don't do it too often so sadly I would not get excited to see videos like these often :SadgeCry:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Like that new Frivvi video in the tub? Clickbait-y ass thumbnail showing herself in the tub then says she only has her hands and toes showing but has to cover her toes for "obvious reasons". I had to vent out on the Frivvi thread about it. These girls know what the hell they are doing. And definitely have to know their audiences are predominately adult males. Only difference is at least Glow once in a while will show her feet but Frivvi is just a dumb bimbo who doesn't even know what she's saying when she always shows her feet in her helix ads.