Simp Chat Billie Eilish - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
that is a tattoo (which I didn't know Billie had) but I don't think its Billie cause Billie is busty AF, like her tits are easily double that woman's, probably even triple the size of that woman's (at least), also I don't really pay attention to things outside of her tits and face but yeah i don't think her hair is that long, just compare the hair length in that pic to two pictures of her in public that occurred either side of it (or at least a pic/s that came before that if there aren't any pics of her in public yet since when that pool pic is from)

Also picture is to zoomed out to be certain if it is Billie based on the tattoo since you can't clearly see what it is, just think about the number of tattooed women, and then the number of women with tattoos in similar positions you could probably easily find at least 10 women on this site alone with tattoos in that spot

also could look at the two women with the supposed Billie (well the one you can kind of see in the pool taking a picture) and look to see if that may be someone Billie is know to be friends with or that she could possible have a meeting like this with, although she strikes me as a woman who would only get nude like that near close friends

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda-

LazyBear

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 31, 2022
You knows don't know how boobs with bras work and try to justify the picture not been her because the tits are smaller? Let's say she as decent boobs even with the weight loss, if they are saggy of course they will look bigger with a bra or even with a push-up bra.

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
bras cant make tits that are a C cup look like a DD cup
If i remember right in her infamous titty slap video she looks like she might be braless or at least not wearing a bra that pushes her titties up to much meaning they are sat quite naturally and even though she is wearing a tshirt with no cleavage its obvious that her tits are substantial, and definitely more substantial then those in the pool pic

Last edited:

JimmiMcnulty

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
i really think its Billie Tattoo nut unfortunately the photo is too blurry to be able to say with 100 percent certainty. In terms of body structure, she looks very similar to Billie. I explain the breasts seeming too small by the fact that it's simply an unfavorable angle/perspective from which the photo was taken and that's why her breasts appear much smaller than they actually are

hjgkks5409

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Im starting to think it really is her. The cheekbone/chin matches from this angle(no double chin in the pool pic because shes looking up), and her condition would explain the way her arm and hand are bending in the picture

0equals0

Belle Delphine's Biggest Simp
Mar 10, 2022

Nothing worth of speculating tbh. Billie has a huge tattoo on her back

She also never had her hair that long. It's probably her fitness coach again or something like it was last time with the bikini pics.

DOOM_SLAYER

Superfan
Nov 15, 2022
The lack of any black blur on the back indicates it's not her. BUT ONE DAY GUYS, ONE DAY!

• PETTHEPEEPO
Reactions: Go4
Catflix.su banner