Simp Chat Botezlive / Botez Sisters

tran

...cells interlinked within cells interlinked...
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it."
Capture.png

LooPoo

Superfan
Oct 14, 2023
The Botez Sister thread has taken a dark turn. We have one Lurker who seems completely obsessed with Alex, and in a very creepy and scary way, writing whole novels showing how he finds her behavior weird. Totally oblivious that he is the fucking weird one!

Then we have other dudes convinced Andrea is bi or lez because "she is soooo pretty that no man could be good looking enough for her so she can only be with other girls".

Holy parasocial weirdness Batman! :KEKWlaugh:

CalebBrown

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Dude, sub to Andrea's Fanhouse. She gets totally nude on there. Trust me 😉 Tits, vag, asshole, everything. She is also doing hardcore. She just released a video where she is fucking 12 guys. She had dicks going into holes I didn't know even existed. She previewed her next content and it is going to have a midget and a donkey. How is that even legal???!!!! These Botezs are wild.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Last edited:

Derpo12345

Lurker
Nov 24, 2022
I don't really have anything concrete to pin on Alex, but I find her behavior weird.

I've noticed Alex seems to have a habit of having "accidents".
Up skirt where she pulls her own skirt up.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Camel toe where she pulls her pants into her pussy lips.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This video where she ties herself up and puts her fat ass on full display, complete with a knowing smirk over her shoulder.

There's a shit ton more slips on her content page. https://simpcity.su/threads/alexandra-botez.202129/

She seems to make these mistakes every 3 months or so, and hasn't learned how to avoid these accidents even after 4 years on Twitch. This is a women who graduate from Stanford, she's smart enough to stop showing off the outline of her pussy lips on stream. Now she's letting masseuses rub up her bare ass cheeks on live camera (GIWTWM). I think either she does this on purpose, or she just doesn't care that her simps (which I think are the most simpy and para-social on Twitch) get a nice peek at the goods every now and again.

Here's a clip from the podcast Alex and Andrea did back when they where in the Envy House, CodeMiko leaked that when Alex was young she drank somebody's "happy juice" on a dare.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

I find the entire exchange to be fucking weird. You can tell Alex is uncomfortable with Miko bringing it up, JustAMinx is genuinely concerned about "Happy Juice" (this was before the alcohol warped her into a chaos spawn), and Andrea wants to know what she drank, which Alex refuses to say, she just tries to move on from the topic as soon as possible. I think Happy Juice is Lean, a street drug made from codeine. I've never done any drug, and barely drink, but Miko's description sounds like some kind of downer, and if it were something like liquor I think Alex would just say so.

There's a bunch of other shit too. Her relationship with her boyfriend is weird, and I'm pretty sure she was fucking other dudes when she began seeing him. I'm also certain there's a lot of things missing, the Botez sisters are the most DMCA happy people on the planet. I know a nip slip comp was made and Alex was in it for at least one slip ( I haven't seen it, but I an anon on /b/ wrote that he saw an Alex nip slip in it). I think she just pretends to be the "conservative mature one" to Andrea's open sluttiness, but off-camera I think Alex is a huge hoe(tez) who goes to raves, gets high on drugs, and fucks random dudes.

Sorry about the long post, just wanted to get my thoughts on her out there. Oh, and I'd absolutely be first in line if she ever does a real OnlyFans, that ass is fucking edible bros.