Simp Chat Botezlive / Botez Sisters

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I find Alex hotter too. But I get why Andrea is a lot more popular. She is way more outgoing and has that annoying/endearing voice. She is also 7 years younger. Alex is way more reserved and obviously the more serious chess player. Andrea is okay but her interests are more in being a social media celebrity for being hot.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Alex is more beautiful but Andrea has a youthful, body-hot sexuality that is irresistible. Andrea seems a bit more accessible and free -spirited whereas Alex seems bit cold and demanding. Personality-wise I would get along better with Alex but it would be a high-demand gig. Andrea would be a lot more fun to party with for a short period of time but would drive me nuts after a day or two.

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Alex was considered more of a chess prodigy and had that kooky chess upbringing. Might explain why she is more cold, demanding, and reserved. Andrea didn't and it shows.

A lot of these chess girls just seem awkward and cold until they get out of their shells. You know that girl that fought Andrea in the chess boxing thing? Her name is Diana Belenkaya and she was a serious Russian chess player. Then she started streaming on Twitch and now went totally Hollywood. Changed her whole look and is totally outgoing now. She is actually pretty hot now. Alex is a lot more outgoing than she used to be. But she is always going to come off as much less fun and cold compared to Andrea.

Reactions: onlysimps43

talonred

Fan
Jul 30, 2022
There's a decent age gap between the sisters and it shows. Andrea younger more risky, fun, outgoing. Alex older, more sensible, reserved etc..

Nothing wrong with either personality type.

Personally, Andrea is by far the more attractive in every way. Regards to chess, Andrea is carried by Alex. Regards to other aspects, Andrea is leading.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
The vibe you get is that Andrea is a social media person who plays chess while Alex is a chess player who does social media. There is a difference. Andrea would love to be Addison Rae while Alex would love to be a top-level female chess player. Andrea has a much better chance of getting closer to her goal than Alex who is probably as good as she ever will be at 27.

johnbarnes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
TBH I think Alex just wants to be loaded, wouldve been happy being a douchy silicon valley person if her company succeeded out of stanford, but she made it on twitch instead.

Its probably a bit tricky to have andrea as a sister, you can have a lot of self esteem but a younger sister who everyone thinks is more attractive than you, more fun than you and just younger itself cant be easy for a competitive person.

Going in to the twitch/social media world, beauty, youth and bubbliness are all huge assets and Alex I think probably thought shed be the smart successful sister, while Andrea would be the slightly less successful but beautiful and fun loving sister, to have it flip and Andrea basically gets the best of both worlds hard not to be a bit jealous

Piccc

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 7, 2022
"everyone thinks is more attractive than you, more fun than you". Both things are very much up for debate. I don't know who's hotter honestly. Andrea's body is very tight, but Alex's is quite thicc. Its really difficult to choose between them because I like them both for different reasons. There's plently of people that would choose Alex over Andrea. Alex's ass is craaazy. And more fun? I mean, I'm pretty sure I would much rather spend an afternoon with Alex, Andrea is pretty dumb and annoying. That doesnt seem very fun to me.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
It was actually Alex that was first noticed. She was a known entity in the chess world, and because of her looks, had a following and got attention. So she was always popular cause she is hot. Obviously, there aren't that many female chess players that look like her.

But the Botez brand was made by Andrea. Alex on her own would have been like Dina Belenkaya. She isn't even an Anna Cramling or Nemsko who are considered hotter and have more outgoing personalities. If you ever watched Alex on her own she is...boring and awkward.

She just hit the jackpot by having a younger sister who is prettier, much more fun and entertaining, outgoing, and made to be a star in today's social media world. The Botez brand took off thanks to Andrea and Alex knows it.

CalebBrown

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
Is Alex okay? She has been looking rough lately

H0wrg2V.png

• pikaOMG
Reactions: Dallaas and Josper

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Yeah I saw chat saying she looks like a zombie. She also says she is sick. But yeah she is grinding bullet to get to 2400. Not the most entertaining stuff and the views cut in half without Andrea there.

Alex has always been sensitive to accusations she is just a pretty face who plays chess. That is why she is crazy competitive and always trying to prove herself as player. Andrea don't care. She had a famous GM, who was coaching her, tell her on stream she sucked at everything. Andrea just wants to be a famous social media influencer like Tana Mongeau or Emma Chamberlin. Chess is just content to her.

But Alex cares a lot what the chess world thinks about her. She wants to be thought of as one of the best female players in the world. Even though that will never happen and she is nowhere near that level.

Last edited: