Simp Chat Botezlive / Botez Sisters

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

sonny99

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Goes to show how different and subjective the perception of beauty really is because Alex is in my eyes more attractive than both Nemo and Anna.

And my take on the whose the ''better sister'' discussion: Both are definitely good looking imo but for me Andrea is slightly more attractive than Alex (I'd give Andrea an 8.5 and Alex a 7.5). Although one thing I really wonder is, if Alex would post the same type of sexy pics that Andrea posts all the time (You know like photos with lots of makeup, sexy poses and clothing) then maybe my and other peoples opinion would change and Alex might get a higher rating. Fuck I wish we had those type of pics and could compare :peepoBless:

Reactions: Sedna

prittstick

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
How are those poor guys supposed to concentrate on their chess match with that massive donk bouncing around next to them? :PepeWhy:

phantomseason

Casual
Oct 20, 2022
Ever heard Hikaru talking? His IQ is apparently 102.
And I know that IQ is controversial and all that, but you'd expect him to score higher... Considering 100 is average, and IQ tests tend to focus on patterns (which you'd think a chess player would be good at).

Or worse, the GOAT Magnus Carlsen? The guy is basically a frat bro. I think he basically knows nothing outside of chess. Hearing him talk is fucking boring.

Maybe these are outliers, but it's crazy that, of the top 5 players in the world, at least 2 are dull as shit.
I guess that explains it then!

KnutGachiEnthusiast

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Delboyy is right, once you get to super high elo you just get the autists who are incredible intelligent at chess but lacking elsewhere. Magnus' commentary during the candidates final round was awful - "to be honest i don't know" to pretty much every question.

compare that to the commentators - judit, daniel, howell, hess etc and they seem way more well-rounded intelligence wise.

but not wanting to get too far off topic - it's sad how alex is in the mediterranean and not giving us any bikini/booty photos. andrea needs to take some candids for us.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Just to get back to some cooming, rank these chess thots. Andrea Botez, Alex Botez, Anna Cramling, Nemo, Dina Belekaya. I am not going to add like JulesGambit or Alexandra.chess cause I don't think a lot of people know them even though they hang out with the others and are starting to grow.

1. Nemo
2. Andrea
3. Anna
4. Dina
5. Alex

Stardew

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 16, 2023
  • 1. Andrea - the only reason people bother with the Botez sisters
  • 2. Dina - Her strict Russian mommy act does it for me and is hot. Amazing eyes, body, and boobs
  • 3. Nemo - I am getting into her more and realizing how hot she is.
  • 4. Anna Cramling - She is alright. Nice smile but not much else
  • 5. Alex - She is so freaking boring and stiff. She has negative sexuality

Reactions: Strangefruit