Simp Chat Codi Vore Simp Chat

drmojo

Casual
Oct 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It would sorta be like when someone wins a posthumous Oscar though:

"As you all know, Codi's boobs are sadly no longer with us. Please join me in a moment of silence to honor their memory."

(Long pause)

"Thank you. Here to accept the award on their behalf, please welcome their now-flat-chested former owner, Codi Vore."

(Awkward, scattered applause)

Last edited:

mrbates59

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Looks like she's definitely going through with it. It's the end of an era.

Honestly, I don't believe her statement at all, must be some some line her doctor fed her. I think it's more complicated. I mean, I'm sure there are women out there who have valid reasons to want reductions like health (back pain), they don't want the attention they bring, they don't like how they look etc.

I think it's more like: Some women will be relieved and happy with the results. Some will look in the mirror and intantly regret it. Some will be unsure and have Dr. Feelgood tell them, "It's a normal response to such a drastic change. It takes some patients time getting used to," all to realize it WAS a mistake, want their old boobs back, and try to replace them with silicone.

It gets even MORE complicated when you throw in the social aspect, like how they'll notice that they're getting less attention, and that men in general are treating them differently than before the reduction.

Welp, it was good while it lasted :KKomrade:

yolocwich

Tier 1 Sub
May 14, 2022
Holy shit, what a shame. There certainly is merit to losing weight for health. Absolutely there is. no doubt. But you lose weight with exercise and diet. She did it with lipo and to fix a problem that didn't exist.
Being a bbw has the defining B in there which stands for beautiful. That pudgy body was peak sexy. If she wanted to change it, she should have bared a cross and journey to correct that.

inb4 her body her choice

Yeah, absolutely, but the fact she stooped to lipo means it was a very hollow and shallow transformation. She must have been told she was fat in a derogatory way and been coaxed into it with mind tricks.

Pour one out for the ones we lost. 2 humongous titties and the world heavyweight title belt of adipose she wore so beautifully around her waist.

I seriously hope a chubby cutie with big tits replaces her. One that eats ass too

Cheatingdad69

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
The thing that sucks is she’s going to get lipo AND a reduction and look like every other regular performer. Her “charm” is that she doesn’t, she looks like your baby sitter but is a massive pervert.

If she looks like any chick out of Miami don’t be surprised if she starts getting other work done.

CobbleWobble

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I honestly wouldn't care as much about breast reductions if it weren't for the horrible scarring. They definitely range in how bad they are but none of them look good. Bunnie's look absolutely mangled. Juicy Jade's are probably the best I've seen so I guess there might be a little hope but I'm not holding my breath.