Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

coolcucumber251

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The only good thing happens in her VIP members club and she only allow those people to join that club who she really knows like the ones who chats with her for more than 6 months so she can rely on them, also the livestreams were great, shame she doesn't do it more often

IAmNotANugget

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Apparently she has a new DM PPV video where she says she shows between her legs and its her most explicit video yet or something. So right now we're all waiting on that one hero who bought the video to drop it for us or give us screenshots or SOMEthing, but seems like that person doesn't exist now. So disappointing too, because sites like these forums are becoming harder to come by and getting new content seems to be getting harder or the people just are too stingy to share....I dunno. Ii just want the content and fap in peace....why does that have to be so hard to do now?

Reactions: nickconnect

eyeofthejew

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think it is about stingy but more like cautious. The thing is, if it leaks she will lose trust in the few who buy and that will ruin it for everyone. Later, after she stops providing content, the will probably release. I don't sub to her anymore but I have to do that with other people I subscribe to. Do you want a little now? or a lot, later? These subs want a lot later... or they are just stingy.

IAmNotANugget

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 25, 2022
If that's the case, why do we even have this forum or others like it? So if its now gotten to a point where 'being cautious' means not releasing any more content from her BECAUSE she might quit making content (HIGHLY doubtful) defeats the whole purpose of this and other PIRATE websites. When did people start giving a fuck about the content creators concerns all of a sudden? I mean this site has the fucking FAPPENING LEAKS and no one here has ever had a problem with those, but now because the celebs are creating their own content, we should be CAUTIOUS? Make it make sense please.

eyeofthejew

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
sites like this is WHY the creators learn about the leaks. Also, most of the real-time leaked stuff available to most subscribers but diora releases content only to the subscribers she trusts. finally, this stuff will eventually leak to this site but i'm just saying there may be a delay. I mentioned that i have done this in the past but only when content is custom for me or a small group of people. When the content is offered to the masses i share it. when it is custom, i release it but it takes awhile. the issue is not IF it will be leaked but WHEN it will be leaked.