Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

IAmNotANugget

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well the when should be ASA fuckin' P. It shouldn't BE delayed....like at all. It should be shared for all of us to fap to in a quick fashion. Other girls get their content leaked as quick as it was released, so don't make sense to not do the same for her or others that you all think are too sensitive. Again, I'm doubtful it will be the end of all things if its released now...she has had her content leaked for the past couple years now, even some pretty explicit ones that were released pretty quickly. So again, I don't find these excuses to have any merit to them.

IAmNotANugget

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 25, 2022
A site like...a PIRATE website like this? I mean, yes...that's how we act here. I share because I care, you all refuse to share or ONLY share if you get something out of it yourself. That whole trading mentality that's been permeating in these forums since the fappening really is what kills the free flow of information like that. And you all do it to yourselves.

HeyNowww

Fan
Sep 14, 2022
She had a 50 dollar ppv that explains you get the most explicit shots of her yet and we get to see her bate with full clit in view and all, but apparently no one has that video or have it but won't leak it. I don't know why, but it should be considered the holy grail of her OF stuff if the description of her stuff is true. I know trading isn't allowed, but not sure how to motivate anyone here to release the set without resorting to begging or offering to trade. No one is budging. So I don't know what else to do but sit and wait and hope. She has the content, but no one is leaking anymore.

Reactions: jamietrailer6

djgpenny

Low-Effort Leeching Lurking Simp
Mar 29, 2022
Wait. The masturbation vid that she accidentally sent to all her followers. Did that JUST happen?

Reactions: eyeofthejew